Chapter 2

A/n Well, heres chapter 2!!

Chapter 2)

**Harry’s POV**

The two beautiful girls step out of the car, and I can’t help but stare. The taller one is absolutely gorgeous. She’s wearing high waisted studded shorts, with a white flowing blouse tied in the front. Bangle bracelets hang from her wrists, and gold hoop earrings from her ears.

Her height is enhanced with the british flag high heels she’s wearing. Her ray-bands cover her eyes, so I’m not sure what color her eyes are yet. Her black hair dyed pink at the ends, falls down to about the center of her back. Her bangs are pinned back, and out of her face. I think I’m in love. Is love at first sight real?

The other girl is clearly shorter, but her height is also enhanced with cheetah print pumps. She’s wearing a black flowing skirt that fits her slim, but curvy figure very well. She’s wearing a tank top, with cheetah prints all over. Hoop earrings also dangle from her ears, and ray-bands cover her eyes. I have a feeling Liam will like this girl.

“Hi!” The taller one squeals, pulling Anna into a hug.

“I want a hug too!” The shorter one squeals too, making her way over to Anna, and her friend. They all wrap their arm’s around each other, and laugh. What are they laughing at?

“Who are they?” I hear one of them whisper. Is that an American accent I detect? I love American accents.

“I’m Harry!” I exclaim pulling the taller girl into a hug. She doesn’t seem to hesitate before putting her arms around me as well. She’s tall, but still shorter than me. “Did it hurt?” I smile cheekily at her.

“Uh.. Did what hurt?” She has an odd expression plastered on her face.

“When you fell from heaven. You look like an angel to me.” Cheesy, yes. That’s okay.

“Someone’s a charmer. Well, I am Hanna. And I am no where close to an angel.” So she’s a flirt too? She pulls off her ray-bands and pulls them over her hair. Her eyes are blue. Not just any blue either. They are like, sky blue. I don’t know how to describe them, but they are beautiful. Just like her.

“Shall we go inside?” Louis suggests and we all nod in agreement. Hanna walks over to her friend, who must be Jocelyn. She whispers something in Jocelyn’s ear, and Jocelyn glances in my direction. Or in One Direction. Ha , get it? Lame pun, but whatever. We make our way back to Anna’s mother’s office. We make our way back into the office, and the boys’ jaws drop as the beautiful girls step into the room.

“What?” I ask impatiently. Hanna is mine. Well, not really, but if one of the boys pull a move on her, I will be pissed. I saw her first, right? Yes.

“Who are these beautiful girls?” Liam says looking at Jocelyn. Jocelyn’s face blushes a deep shade of red, and she smiles. I think someone may have a crush. They introduce themselves, and hug all of the boys.

“Don’t I get a hug?” I put on a pouty face as I turn to Hanna. I get wide eyes, and stick my bottom lip out.

“You already got one, Curly.” She winks at me, and I feel my face blush.

“AWH! My Hazza has a crush!” Louis’ voice bellows from across the room.

“SHUT UP!” I shout back at him.

“Awh, does curly have a crush?” She whispers with a low voice into my ear. My breath hitches, and my heart skips a beat. I have never felt this way about a girl before, and we just met.

“Maybe?” I stammer out. Smooth, Harry. Why does she do this to me?

“That’s cute.” She says a bit louder, before making her way to a couch. “What are we going to do today?! IM BORED!” Her loud voice echoes throughout the entire room. Damn, she’s loud.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. I put Torn over >>>> there for you guys. I love One Direction's cover. Ugh. Cant believe the Up All Night tour is over :( I also Put Hanna's outfit  over there. :D

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

AND COMMENT

AND FAN

AND VOTE

AND COMMENT

AND FAN

AND VOTE (: