Chapter 7

Chapter 7)

**Jocelyn’s POV**

I looked into Liam’swonderful looking eyes.  He smiled andlooked into my blue eyes.  He was reallyfunny and had a sense of humor.  Wedecided to go to a movie.  The previewswere still going and Liam decided it would be fun to get to know each other.  “So where are you from?” He asked me.  His eyes were soft and beautiful and hisvoice was low and husky.  He grabbed myhand and rubbed it softly with his thumb. “What was life like when you were a kid?”

“I don't really remember a whole lot. My dad left for the military when I was three. We moved in with Hanna's family because her dad left too. We re-locate in the USA a lot. My parents are paying for this really expensive private all-girls school that Hanna attends aswell. Most of are classes are online. But that's how we ended up here. We got a scholarship to study here for awhile. I only have barely two more years efore I graduate. I don't even want to know what I want to be when I grow up. All I know is, I want to leave the house right when I turn eightteen." I replied with the truth and nothing but it. I aboslutely hate moving all the time. Where is home even? Most people have a place where home is. I don't. Home is where ever Hanna is for me I guess. We're a family more than anyone else.

Liam smiled at me andlaughed.  “Still trying to figure thingsout, huh?”

I smiled back at him.  “I guess so. Life’s hard sometimes.”

“I agree.” The movie startedup and we sat in silence for awhile, my hand in his.  In the middle of the movie, he leaned over tome and said, “If you need help with anything you can just ask.  You know that, right?”

My face burned red.  “Thanks, Liam.”

The movie ended and wedecided to take a little walk before we got into the car and drove back.  We both decided it was a good first day andwe couldn’t wait for the rest of the three weeks I would be here.  I wanted them to go by slowly.  I don’t know what Liam wants but I want it tolast.

“I know we already sort oftalked about it, but what do you want to do when you grow up?  Do you want to … get a job?  Or do you want to … I don’t know … do youwant to just be, like, a mother or something?”

I shrugged.  “I guess I want to be a mother.  Most women want to be mothers.  Unless they don’t.  I guess I’m looking for that one perfect guy who’s funny and nice andrespectful all at the same time.  Kind of… kind of like you, I guess.”

He looked down at me andmoved his body in front of mine.  Istopped in my tracks to look into his beautiful eyes.  “Like me? You think I’m that one perfectguy?  When’s the wedding?  Because I think you’re that one perfect girl.”

“The wedding?” I asked.  Wow.  Iwasn’t ready for that.

“I was kidding.  I was just saying …” He leaned closer like hewas sharing a secret with me.  “I can’twait to get married.  I’m alreadyeighteen.  You’re sixteen.  I don’t know. Anything can happen.”

I smiled at him.

“Anything can happen.” Herepeated.  He leaned closer to me.  I watched as his eyes closed.  But I couldn’t do it.  I turned at the last moment and he ended upkissing my cheek.  He looked at me andheld my face in his hands.  “Iunderstand.  I understand if you’re notready.  Do you want to head back to thehouse?  We just met and everything.  I know it’s only our first date and … and ourfirst day but what I said was true.”We stood like that for a while.  Then, Iwas like, what the hell.  What do I care?

So I kissed him back.

Passionately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N please tell people to read our story! :D i hope you enjoyy it. ;3

comment

and vote

and fan

<3 han