Chapter 25

Chapter 25)

**Anna's POV**

"YOU WHAT?! YOU'RE A JERK, AND I HATE YOU AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I stomped on his foot as hard as I possibly could causing him to groan. I pushed him away from me and ran. I'm not exactly sure where I am running too, but away from here. This is the very place where my bestfriends are leaving me, and the guy I love told me he had a girlfriend the whole time he was here. The nerve of some people. Why did he have to tell me here? Why couldn't he have told me later?

I keep running through the crowds of people. I run out the door and away from the airport. I just keep sprinting. Where do I go? AH! The park! There was run right down the stree from my airport. I change the direction I was going in, and sprinted faster. By now, I was panting hard and my inside's hurt but I dont care. 'Must get away from airport.' I kept repeating to myself. Finally, I arrived at the park. I stopped sprinting and settled down enough to catch my breath. Crying and running don't mix very well , eh?

I walked around until I came across a swing. I sat down on it and dragged my toes in the sand beneath me. I wish Hanna and Jocelyn were here. They would know exactly what to do in this situation. But they are half the reason I am upset. I didn't want them to leave. We used to live in the USA when I was little, and mom was best friends with their mom's. Then we moved here for mom's work. I miss them like crazy. They are truly my best friends and I hate being away from them. I hate being alone. But somehow I always manage to be alone. Like right now.

"Anna!"

"Anna!" I hear voices in the distance call out. I decide to just sit here. If they see me, they see me. But I won't get in any car that has Adam in it. I refuse.

"Anna? What are you doing here?" Louis approaches me with Zayn

.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm moping and swinging." I reply sarcastically.

"We're sorry about Adam. Niall took him home. Niall was pissed so he sent Liam, Harry, Zayn and I out to look for you."

"Well, here I am." I say weakly, fighting back a whole new set of tears. Why can't I be happy? I have five of the biggest popstars in the UK babysitting me. Any girl would kill for five seconds with them, and I get two months.

"Lets go back to the hotel." Zayn suggests. I don't want to go to the hotel.

"No thanks."

"Where would you like to go?" Louis asks me.

"America." I say being extremely short.

"You know we can't do that." Louis says as if I didn't already know the answer.

"I know. But you asked where I would LIKE to go. You never said it had to be realistic." I retort at him. I don't know why I was being such a brat. I guess, I just hate the fact I might lose Jocelyn or Hanna.

"Let's go back to the hotel. The car is right over there." Louis points to the car. I shrug, the stand up and make my way passed the park fence.

"SHOTGUN!" I scream and bolt to the passengers side of the door, and jiggle the handle.

"UN.LOCK.THE.DOOR." I shout again. He unlocks the door and throw self into the passengers side. I shut the door and locked it before Zayn could protest. I stuck my tongue out at him as he walked passed me to get into the back seat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N WELL, LAST CHAPTER FOR TONIGHT <3 MAYBE FOR A WEEK OR SO WHILST I RECOVER FROM THIS SURGERY. JSDINVEHDBV IM STILL HUNGRY.

I WANT FOOD

YUM

OKAY

WELL

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

SHARE

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

ILL LOVE YOU.

OK

OK

BYE