Chapter 15

Chapter 15)

**Annas POV**

"Why did he do that?" Hanna practically shouts in the bathroom.

"He's just a stupid boy." Jocelyn replies simply.

"I think he found out I was out with Louis last night." She mumbles.

"You were with Lou? I thought you liked Harry? Oh, btw Happy Halloween." I smile at both of them.

"I couldn't sleep, so I went to the coffee shop. Louis was there. we just took a walk and talked. He told me he liked another girl anyways." Hanna mumbles again. This is one of the only times Hanna has ever been quiet. "Boys are dumb. I am done with all these boys." She replies again much more loud. Then she storms out of the bathroom, and sits back down at the table. We all place our order. Hanna didn't order anything. Which is weird. She always eats. She's never not hungry. Which is also weird because she is so tiny. Kind of like me, because I am tiny but I beat Niall in a pizza eating contest. He thought I didn't know he was trying to eat more than me. But I did, so I scarfed my pizza. Hanna just sat there looking sad.

"WHITE GIRLS, BUY PRODUCE!" Jocelyn starts, really loudly.

"TAKE EM HOME, MAKE EM DRINK GREY GOOSE." Hanna finishes just as loud, then smiles at Jocelyn. That always makes Hanna smile.

"You guys are weirder than we are. I didn't think that was possible." Niall manages to spit out inbetween laughs.

"Hey! Watch it." Us three girls all say in unison and I playfully slap him again. He pretends to be hurt.

"Quit being a baby." I stick my tongue out at him. Then the awful waitress returns with our food.

"Well, that was fast." Harry flirts with her.

"All for you, baby. Our service isn't the only things that's fast." She winks at him.

"AH!!!! MY INNOCENT EARS!!" I screech, causing everyone to burst into laughter but Harry and the waitress. "Sorry, I am only thirteen. That was far too sexual for my ears." I reply taking a big bite of my food. I imediatly spit it in a napkin making sure the waitress sees it. "EW! THIS IS GROSS! Tastes like a slut carried it." OKay, maybe that was a bit far but everyone was still laughing including Hanna. Except Harry wasn't laughing and the waitress looked peeved. Oh well. She storms off, and I take another bite of my food. It was actually quite good.

"I thought it was gross?" Hanna asks as I take a few more bites.

"Nawh, I just wanted to piss her off. Its actually really good." I smile and wink at her. She winks back. Then I look proudly at Harry who is glaring at me. He hurt Hanna. Douchebag. Hanna seemed as if she was going to cry. She never cries! Well I havent ever seen her cry. Neither has Jocelyn. Except for when maybe Jacob died. Then she cried, but we all cried. We finish off our breakfast. Jocelyn pulls out money, but Liam quickly offers to pay. He's such a gentleman. He's also so perfect for Jocelyn. He pays for our whole tab, then we get up and leave.

"Harry, you can ride with us." Liam says as they stand up. The waitress then comes back, and plants a huge kiss right on Harry's lips. He doesn't push away like we all thought he would. He actually pulled her closer and kissed her back.

"EW! PDA!" I screeched running behind Niall. That was really disgusting. Harry kissed her as if he wanted to bang her.

"When do you get off?" Harry asked her in a low seductive voice. Why is he doing this to Hanna?

"I get off at 2. Call me." She winks at him before kissing him again, and going back to her post. Harry walks proudly to Liam's car.

"Liam, I am going to go with Hanna. Niall you can ride with them if you want, or you can ride with us. We don't really care." Jocelyn said to Liam, then focused her attention to Niall.

"I can ride with you guys. I don't mind." Niall's irish accent rings throughout my ears.

"I CALL SHOTGUN!" I scream running out to Hanna's car. I pull on the handle viciously hoping she'll open it. I shake it back and forth trying to get it open. Then I hear a click and I pull open the door and fall into the seat. Jocelyn and Niall pile into the back of the car, then Hanna get's into the drivers seat. She blares the music then rolls down her window a bit. She pulls something white out of her purse than sticks it into her mouth. She pulls out a lighter, and lights it. Oh yeah, that's right. Hanna smokes when she's extremely stressed. It isn't very often though. I have only ever seen her smoke twice, so you get the picture. She's not a chain smoker. 

"She smokes?" I hear niall whisper Jocelyn.

"Yeah, not to often though. Maybe twice or three times a month. She's trying to quit though." I hear Jocelyn whisper back.

"Han, are you okay?" Jocelyn asks sweetly.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Hanna retorts. I hate seeing her like this. She shuts everyone out, all the time.

"I don't know." Jocelyn slumps back in her chair. The rest of the car ride is completely silent except for Hanna's music.

"I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE." I try to break the awkward silence. Jocelyn joins in,

"YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN'T DENY."

"AND WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH HER ITTY BITY WAIST AND ROUND THING IN YOUR FACE, YOU GET SPRUNG." Hanna finishes throwing her cigerette out the window. Niall bursts into a fit of laughter as we pull into the Hotel parking lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry for the smoking in this chappie. this will most likely be the ONLY chapter with it. so dont h8 me ok.

comment

fan

vote

share

please

i will love you forever if you tell your friends to read.

<333