Chapter 26

Chapter 26

**Jocelyn's POV**

Hanna and I stepped off the plane at around nine thirty at night. The flight was dreadful. Neither of us wanted to leave. Hanna had patched things up with Harry, and I had told Liam about my father.

"JOSIE!" I hear my mom hollar as we make our way to the lobby. We walk over to my mom where she is joined by Hanna's.

"MOM!" Hanna cries out and hugs her mother, I do the same.

"My, you guys have grown up so much!" My mom squeals before pulling me into another bone crushing hug.

"We've been gone for eight months, ma. Of course we're grown up." I say pulling away from the hugs. We stalk out to my mother's car. We load up all of our luggage, and leave the airport.

Yay.. I am further away from Liam.. Note the sarcasm. I miss him like crazy, but I can't wait to see my dad.

"Honey, I just want you to know that Carl, and Matt are very... different since they have returned." My mom said and Hanna's mom agreed. Different how?

---------------------------------------------------------The Next Day-------------------------------------------------

"DAD!" Hanna shouted as she ran into his arms. She hugged him tightly, only he didn't hug back. He hasn't seen her for probably almost a year. Hanna's face dropped, and she sulked over to the table for beakfast.

Then I saw my dad. "DAD!" I screamed and ran in for a hug. He blocked himself though. Not allowing me to hug him. Then he walked away and sat down at the table next to Matt. I didn't know what to do. so I ran out of the room crying. I bolted up the stairs to my room and locked the door.

I flumbled around the room for my phone, and dialed Liam's number.

L:Hello?

J:Liam?

L: Jocelyn? Are you crying?

J: I just miss you.

L: So you're still crying?

J:Well, my dad. He's not the same. Im scared.

L: What happened? are you okay?

J: Well, I went to hug him, and he pushed me away. I havent seen him in a year!

L: Give him time babe. He probably is traumatized from what happened to him.

J: What if he never comes around? What if he is like this forever?

L: Don't think like that darling. think positivly. give him time, I promise he'll come around.

J: Thank you, Li. That's what I needed. I miss you so much though. I should go, I love you though.

L: I miss you too. I promise we'll be together soon enough. I love you too. Bye.

And with that, I hang up.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hanna shouts from the outside of the door. I unlock the door.

"Yeah, I am better now."

"You should come down and eat. Carl and my dad left."

"Why?

"They said they needed some air and needed some groceries or something. But mom said she went shopping yesterday. They are acting weird."

"Yeah, thats kind of why I was crying. I just want me dad back." Hanna pulls me into a comforting hug.

"I want mine back too, gurl." Hanna started off but then was interrupted with a scream

"HANNA AND JOCELYN! COME HERE!" I hear Hanna's mom shout from the bottom of the steps.

"WHAT?" Hanna and I scream in unison.

"Matt and Carl have been in an accident. We need to get to the ER right away!" Her mom urgently shoves us into the car.

I hope they are okay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N CLIFF HANGER. OMFG. WELL I WROTE THIS RN. AND IM REALLY DISTRACTED SO IT TOOK LIKE ME LIKE FOUR HOURS. OK.

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

SHARE

TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ.

<3