Chapter 12

Chapter 12)

**Jocelyns POV**

I heard the blow-dryer running. Hanna must be having a shower. She probably had another one of her re-accuring nightmares and has been up half the night. This girl barely sleeps, and I don't understand how she runs on how much little sleep she gets. She is always so hyper and outgoing, but gets like three hours of sleep a night. I got out of bed, careful not to wake Anna. She loves her sleep. I fumble around and look for my phone. I found it. Holy crap! Sixteen new texts, and seventeen missed calls, and three new voicemails. All of them are from my mom. I check my voicemails first. The all tell me to call her. It sounds like she has been crying. I call her.

RING RING RING.

"Josie!" My nickname at home.

"Mum! What's wrong?"

"Well honey, your dad has been captured. The people they have been fighting against raided one of their camps. They captured your father as hostage. Matt tried to get him back, but he didn't succeed.Matt was shot in the leg, but is recovering fine. They are currently trying to find out where he was taken, but thats all they could tell me. I don't even know what country he was taken in! They won't tell us anything. All they say is that he will return home when they find him. If they find him." Matt is hanna's father, and he is best friends with my dad. They are in the same force.

"I'm going to go, Mom. I hope you're okay. Ill call you later." I click end on my iphone. I walk out to the couch, grab some kleenex's. I turn on Adventure Time, and begin to cry. Why me? Why my dad? Why my family? My dad was such a great man to everyone.

About thirty kleenex's later, Hanna comes out of the bathroom. Her hair is gorgeous, her slim figure fitted with perfect clothes, but her eyes reign with fatigue. "Joce? What's wrong?" She nexts to me on the couch, and throws her arm around me. I bury my face into her as she pulls me closer.

"My dad."

"What about him? Was he killed?" Her voice brings security. Hanna is always the one I go to with my problems, because she never loses control. She knows how to handle her emotions. I sometimes think it's the anti-depressents.

"No. He was captured. Their base was raided. They took my dad as hostage. Your dad tried to fight against the attackers, but he was shot in the leg. Your dad is recovering though. They don't expect my dad to live." I cry onto her shoulder more.

"They'll find him, Joce. I know they will. My dad won't stop looking until he finds him. You know that, just aswell as I do." She smiles at me. I shoot her a smile too, because I know it's true. Matt won't stop until they have arrested or killed the guys who took my dad.

"Can we go to breakfast? Ill get dressed and wash my face. I am hungry!" I shout at her, getting off the couch and making my way to the bathroom. She cleans my kleenex's off the couch, an goes to wake up, Anna. This should be fun.

"YOU WHORE!" I hear Anna's voice ring throughout the room. The whole hotel could probably hear it. I couldn't help but to laugh. Anna always called whoever tried to wake her up a whore. DOn't ask why, but she always does it. She's not really a morning person. Then I hear stomping and Anna is next to me in the bathroom. It is quite large, huge mirror, double sinks. She washes her face, then strips off her pajama's and pulls on her clothes for today. She's wearing a lace shirt with a blue tank top underneath, and black yoga pants. I pull off my pajama's and pull on my clothes for today. Anna leaves the bathroom, and I pull on a high-waisted long skirt. I tuck in my plain black shirt, because my skirt is floral. I walk out of the bathroom to see Hanna in black wedges with studs in the back, and Anna in tennis shoes. I strap on some black wedges, very similar to Hanna's. We walk out of the door, being sure to grab our keys. We walk next door, to the boys' room.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Hanna pounds on the door. About four seconds later Niall appears in the doorway. "Come in, lovely ladies." He smiles at us, and lets us in. We see all the boys still sleeping around on the floor, but Niall looks wide awake.

"They're not morning people." He grins at us.

"Neither is Anna." Hanna glares at Anna, than smiled at Niall. Niall shoots me a confused look.

"Hanna had to wake Anna up this morning, but got called a whore. Anna doesn't like people who wake her up." Niall busts into a fit of laughter which causes one of the boys to groan.

"Well, we're going out to breakfast. Feel free to join us." Hanna smiles at Niall.

"I WANNA GO!" Harry jumps off the floor, exposing his almost fully naked body. He runs to the bathroom, in his boxers.

"What? Where does Harry want to go?" I hear Liam say. My Liam. The one that gets tongue tied whenever he sees me.

"He wants to come to breafast with Hanna, Anna, Niall and I." I say sweetly. He jumps off the floor imediatly, revealing his shirtless figure. I can't help but to stare at his abs. His delicious abs. They remind me of... cupcakes? Well, they are sweet.

"Ready!" Liam and Harry scream in unison as they appear fully dressed. Darn.

"Alright! Where we going?" Niall asks as we leave the hotel room.

"Wherever Hanna's car takes us! Liam and I will follow you guys. You guys can take Hanna's car." I say to them. Hanna nods, and they all shrug in agreement. We stroll out to the cars, and Niall, Anna, Harry and Hann file into her car. Liam and I walk to his. "Can I drive?" I smile at Liam. I was sort of kidding.

"Sure. Just please don't kill us. Or crash my car. It's my baby." He pets his car, then tosses me the keys.

"I'm a good driver. I promise." I wink at him, then step into his car. I pull out of the parking lot making sure to be right behind Hanna.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I JUST WANNA PUT UP ALL THE CHAPTERS I WROTE. LIKE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. BUT ILL PROBABLY POST LIKE THREE MORE TONIGHT (:

ON A RANDOM NOTE, I HAVE MOUTH SURGERY IN TWO DAYS. 19/07/12 OR 07/19/12 DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE FROM. I PERSONALLY LIKE DATING PAPERS AND SUCH THE BRITISH WAY. BUT. AMERICANS GET ANGRY WHEN I DO :( WISH ME LUCK FOR MY SURGERY. :( SCARED LIKE NO OTHER. SDKJVNFJKV

WELL ENJOY THIS CHAPPIE

COMMENT

AND FAN

AND VOTE PRETTY PLEASE.

AND SHARE. TELL PEOPLE TO READ THIS (:

<3Han