Chapter 4)

Chapter 4)

**Liam’s POV**

“So …” I looked over at Jocelyn.  She had slipped off her ray-bands to reveal ocean-blue eyes.  I stared intensely into them and tried not to blush so hard my face burned off.  She looked over at me.  I didn’t say anything.  She was probably thinking I was an idiot or something.  “Uh … Uh.” I stuttered.  She smiled sweetly and then burst out laughing.  It only made me blush harder.

“Yes?” She asked.  “You don’t have to be afraid to talk to me, you know.” She looked down at her hands and then back towards my face.  “What were you going to say?  You can take your time.”

I looked into her eyes and smiled.  Most girls would be like: “Ugh.  You’re a big idiot.  Stop talking to me, you freak.” If they knew I was in One Direction they would save me my stuttering to fall on the ground unconscious. “Um.  I was wondering.  I have a question.  I have to ask you something. I was just … I think … can I try this again.”

She laughed and nodded at the same time.

I walked around the room and then went back to her.  “Hello.  My name is Liam.  I was wondering if …” oh, dangit.  No.  ‘Stupid Liam. Okay.  Just ask her.  You sissy!’ My head spoke to me.

Jocelyn burst out laughing.  “UGH!” I mumbled to myself and face-palmed my forehead “You freak,” I said to myself.  “You ruined it.  You botched it.  You …”

“Would you like to go to dinner or something?” Jocelyn asked.  I blushed and nodded.

“I was going to ask you that. You didn’t give me enough time.” I smiled and she laughed.  I liked her laugh.  It was beautiful and made me feel happy and joyful.  It made me calm down.  “I’m sorry … I just … I’m … I … I get nervous, okay?  I …”

“Just shut up, babe.” She smiled at me and laughed again.

For a moment, I listened to her laugh.  Then she took my hand and brought me outside.  We searched for her car.  “Dangit,” Jocelyn said with a frown.  “Hanna took the car.”

“That’s alright,” I said.  I grew some balls and grabbed her hands.  “We can use my car.  Is that alright with you?” She smiled and nodded. We stared into each other’s eyes before leaning, leaning closer.  Then I chickened out and swirled around.  “It’s over here somewhere.  I have a Ferrari.  It’s red.  Do you see it?”

She pointed to my car.  “Is that one it?”

“Yes.  My body guards are probably going to be following us.  All of us have three body guards.  Mine are Michael, Nathan and Ben.  They’re actually pretty cool.  They don’t stand next to us so we’ll have privacy.”

I took out my keys and opened her door.  She crawled in and I closed the door behind her.  I went in front of the car and opened my door.  I crawled in and slammed the door behind me.  Then we were off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N chapter 3 & 4 are very shortt. :( but ill put up chappie five tooo!

please lemme know if youre reading this and if you like it. pleasee.!

comment

vote

fan

<3