Chapter 19

Chapter 19)

**Louis's POV**

"ICE CREAAAAMM!" Hanna screamed. Jocelyn and Anna both screamed aswell. These girls are ridiculous. "I WANT CHOCOLATE!"

"I LIKED CHOCOLATE FIRST!" I yell back at her.

"NUH UH!" She screamed back.

"YUH HUH! I WAS BORN FIRST!" I screamed back.

"SO? I LIKED IT FIRST!" She hollered.

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"YES!"

"Fine, you win." I let her win, because seeing her smile makes me feel like I am winning.

"I always win." She smiles at me, then sticks her tongue out at me. Liam orders everyone's chocolate than I hand him my credit card. Hanna pushes it away then hands the cashier $50 in cash.

"I was supposed to pay, I am the gentleman." I sighed as I walked away with my ice cream.

"Liam paid for breakfast. So, I paid for this. Get over it." She takes a lick of my ice cream.

"Hey! That's mine." I pout. She frowns, then sticks out her ice cream so I can lick it. Which I do.

"Happy?" She asks. Of course I am. I am spending my day with a broken girl, making her happy.

"Yes! I am happy." I smile back at her. We continue walking down the boardwalk. Its a huge long strip mall thing. There's a huge side walk, with millions of stores and shoppes. Very little cars drive on it because of all the walkers. "Want to go shopping?" What girl doesn't love shopping? Zayn told us everything about her, I feel really bad for her. Especially after what Harry did.

"I don't have any cash, and-" She begins but then I shush her.

"You shop, I pay." I pull her into this cute boutique she had her eyes one after we finished our ice cream.

"Go find stuff you like, and Ill try it on. Size zero through three in shorts, and medium sized shirts." She instructed me, and I went off searchign for stuff I liked. I found three pairs of high waisted shorts I liked, and two vintage tank tops. It was about summer time, I figured she would want summer clothes. I found her by the shoes. Figures. She was looking at a pair of rather dashing heels. They were floral wedges heels. "Get them. They are pretty." I say, and she jumps. Obviously I scared her.

"Oh god, Lou. You scared me! I don't need them.." She trails off setting them back down.

"Well why not?" I ask her. She deserves them.

"They are so expensive." She replies softly. I bet the shoes she wore the day we first met were way more expensive.

"Well than don't look at the price-tags, you muppet." I throw the clothes at her and she stalkes off to the changing room. She had found two pairs of shorts, and and some shirts. I followed her to outside the door, "I want to see these outfits!" I shouted at her, and shes replied with a 'yeah , yeah, yeah,' The door creaked open, and she stepped out.

"I don't kn-"

"I love it! You're getting that one for sure." I interrupt her and she shut the door. A few moments later and she comes on in another outfit.

"This one is just wei-"

"You're getting that one too." She sighs heavily than disspears into the changing room again. She does this a few more times with all her outfits. I truly loved all of them, so she's getting all of them. I go and grab the shoes she wanted and pay for them while she's changing back into her clothes. She hands me the clothes.

"You don't have to buy these for me, Lou." She says.

"I know, but I want too." I smile at her and pay for the clothes. I hand her the bags, and she takes them willingly. "Will you take a picture with me?" I ask her curiously.

"Of course! I want one on my phone too!" She exclaims. She pulls out her phone as I pull out mine. We got close together, and snap three photos. We were doing different silly things in all of them, then we snapped one more of just us smiling. Then she opens the camera app on her iphone. She sets the camera to the front camera, and we snap a few photos again doing silly things. We take a few just smiling, and such. "Do you have twitter? I do, and I will post them on twitter if you have one!" She's booming with excitement.

"Yes, its @louis_tomlinson. I will follow you back if you follow me too." She spends a few seconds fumbling on her phone. Her mouth drops as she pulls up my profile on twitter.

"Holy crap. One million followers? I have like 90 thousand! I thought I had a lot!" She exclaims. I follow her back right away, after she posts the pictures I RT all of them and post my own.

"Ready to go? Its getting late." I say. We left the hotel at about Six for dinner, and now its about ten thirty. It was getting dark."The rest of them texted me saying they went back to the hotel. So we should go."

"Sure." She smiles at me as we make our way back to the hotel. It took about five minutes to get back into the hotel room. We went to Hanna's room to put away her clothes and such. We were all extremely pissed at Harry too. I went to the bathroom and put on comfy clothes. Then back to Hanna's room. One problem, when we got into Hanna's room, and got all settled, we realized it was right next to Harry's room in the suite next door. Hanna's face dropped as she heard the noises. I must admit it was sick.

"Hanna, why don't we go to the living room?" I suggest hoping to get her away from Harry and that girl's noises.

"No, I think I am going to sleep. Night, Lou." She tried pushing me out the door, but I refused.

"Alright, then I'll sleep with you." I turned on the TV across from her bed, then laid down on the bed. She hesitated before laying down next to me. She first shut off the lights. Then she crawled into the bed with me. Right now, I wasn't attracted to her as a girlfriend. I just wanted to be her bestfriend that she needed. We heard more moans coming from the next room. I heard muffled sobs. She was probably covering her mouth, hoping I wouldn't hear her. She sniffled then turned away from me.

"Lou, please." She cries desperatly. I am not really sure what she wants, but I don't hesitate before wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into my chest. That night she fell asleep in my arms, as I let her cry. I kept her close to me, and whispered encouraging words to her. After about three hours of her crying about the noises that seemed to go for two hours, I could hear her breath steady, she was sleeping. Harry is so dead for this.