Chapter 22

Chapter 22)

**Anna's POV**

"I STILL WANT TO PARTY!" I demand. I do, I want to do something fun today!

"LETS GO TO A FAIR." Louis shouts and I imidiatly agree. Fairs are my favorite! "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LIAAMM?" Louis begs Liam. Liam is known as daddy direction I guess, so that why he's begging Liam.

"PLEASE LIAM? ILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND." I shout.

"OMG. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BESTFRIEND!" Louis shouts and pouts because apparently I am his best friend. I didn't agree to anything like that.

"Nope, She's my best friend now! We're going to the FAIR" Liam shouts and we all hollar in excitement.

"I am going to invite Adam!" Niall shouts and boys woop. Who's Adam?

"ARE WE GOING TO HOOK ANNA AND ADAM UP?" Louis squeals and Niall nods.

"Whoa. What?" I shake my head at them. "No, not happening."

"Come on. He's like a younger version of me. He's fourteen." Niall winks at me. Well, I like Niall. I do! Hes cute, and funny. But way to old. Maybe his brother won't be so bad.

"BUT IM AWKWARD." I squeal and scream into a pillow. Jocelyn sits next to me.

"Girl, you'll be fine with the guys. You're pretty, funny, hilarious, amazing, and cute. He'll like you!" She squeals. "Lets go get you ready for your date! I want to do your makeup!"

"Oh fine. We'll be ready in about forty five. You guys can go back to your room and change." I shove the boys out of the room, and walk into Hanna's room. "Hanna?"

"Yeah, girl?" She replies. Yay she's awake.

"What are you doing?"

"Texting Harry, and resting. I still feel sickly though." She says checking her phone. She begins tapping away at her iphone. Why is she talking to harry?

"Oh is he apologizing? I wanted to beat him up, but Niall wouldn't allow me." I sit next to her on the bed.

"Yes, he is. You can still beat him up if you want too." She winks at me, and I smile at her.

"Hey, can I borrow your floral tank top. The one that is see through-ish. I have a date." I tell her.

"Ooo, a date? I am going to miss it? I want to go. Ill get ready and go." Hanna jumps out of bed. She grabs the tank top I want an throws it at me. She pulls on some new shorts Louis bought her, then a tank top. It reads 'Heart Breaker' and has fringes down. It shows off her pierced belly button. She grabs her makeup, and runs to the bathroom. Jocelyn is standing there is a pair of highwaisted khaki shorts, and a jean tank-top jacket. It has an american flag pocket, and an eagle sewn on the bottom. Its very vintage.

"Hanna, you're coming?" Jocelyn questions.

"Yeah, I suppose. Don't wanna spend my last two weeks here indoors." She sighs out. Thats right, when she and Jocelyn leaves I will be stuck here with five  boys. For the next forty five mintues we do eachother's makeup and hair. By the time we are done, we look drop dead gorgeous.

"Is Harry going?" I ask her.

"Don't tell me you forgave him." Jocelyn sighs.

"I didn't tell him I was going, so I don't know." She shrugs and we text Niall we're ready to go. We walk out of the hotel waiting by the cars for the boys. Jocelyn, Zayn and Louis ride with Liam, and Niall, Adam, Harry and I ride with Hanna. I sit in the middle of Adam and Niall, which is really awkward. Harry and Hanna are sitting up front completely engaged in coversation like nothing every happened. Then Hanna blares her radio. My jam.

IF YOU'RE NOT DRUNK LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

GET READY TO GET FUCKED UP

LETS DO IT

HAHA.

UH, LMFAO

LIL JOHN

YEAH

ALL YOU ALCOHOLICS

WHERE YOU AT

LETS GO

HEY!

Hanna and I begin shouting at the top of our lungs. Adam and Harry bust out laughing. "You are aware this is a small car right? And after we give you back to your mum I will be deaf." Niall says to me. I stick my tongue out at him.

"You're mature." Niall retorts sarcastically.

"I know right." I reply with just the same sarcastic tone.

SHOTS

SHOTS

SHOTS

SHOTS

SHOTS

SHOTS

SHOTS

SHOTS

EVERYBODY!

We scream again. Niall, Adam,  and Harry burst out into a whole fit of laughs and giggles. "Are you laughing at me?" Hanna fakes being angry, then playfully slaps Harry, causing Niall to laugh even harder.

"Are you laughing at me?!" I fake being angry at Niall, then playfully slap him. We pull into the fair parking lot, and we are all amazed. "LOOK AT ALL THE RIDES!" I shout and hop over Niall to press my face to the glass.

"Anna-- you're-- kind of-- squishing-- me-- in-- bad places." Niall manages to speak out. Harry, Hanna and Adam burst into laughter as I sit back down. Niall's face is beat red. I can't help but to laugh too, it was pretty funny. I raced out of the car the minute Hanna parked it.

"ANNA DON'T GET LOST." I hear Louis scream from Liam's car. Louis always thinks I am going to get lost, or run into doors.

"Anna, get back here." Niall screams. I turn around and see him  whisper something to Adam then glare at me. I sulk back over to Niall.

"Yes, master." I do a funny bow thing, and everyone busts out laughing.

"Take Adam with you."

"What if Adam doesn't want to go with me?" I stick my tongue out at Niall.

"I do, love." Whoa. This was the first time I heard him talk this whole trip. His voice is heavenly. His perfect irish accent, and his perfect voice. He looks a like Niall did when he was this age, (I saw pictures)

"O-okay, lets go." I smile at him, and grab his arm. I pull him to the ticket booth. "Wait, I need your brother's money. NIAAAALLLLLL!!" And then I see Niall, Zayn and Louis walking in my direction.

"God, you're loud. But what did you want,cutie?"

"Your money." I smile sweetly at him, and he buys Adam and I tickets. "Thank you." I kiss his cheek the procede to pull Adam. "Do you like rollercoasters? I do." I say really fast.

"I love them!" He replies. I think I should marry this guy right now.

"Then what are we waiting for?! TO THE ROLLERCOASTERS!" And with that, we bolt to the rollercoaster area.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I AM AWARE NIALL ONLY HAS ONE BROTHER.. AND HE IS OLDER.. AND HIS NAME IS GREG.. BUT COME ON.. JUST LET ANNA FALL IN LOVE... PRETEND THAT ADAM IS NIALLS BRO. OK. OK. OK

SO LIKE

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

SHARE

AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS

I LOVE YOU FORVEER <3