5 ; lip bites

||Leia's p.o.v||

While watching Big Hero 6, I looked at Michael and found him looking at me.
"What is it?"

"Nothing." He smiles.

Nothing? He's been staring at me this whole time. "You sure?" He's hiding something. Like did he put on those shorts because he was uncomfortable? Because it's pretty hot and if I were him, I'd not wear pants for the whole day. 

He nods and looks to the left. 

I looked online that when people lie, they look to the left. I tell him, "You know, it's really hot, so why'd you put on shorts? That'll make you sweat even more." 

He shrugs and blushes, "I just felt like putting on shorts, sometimes I get uncomfortable around you." 

"Michael, your cheeks are red. Did something pop up?" Whatever popped up was probably he dick. I mentioned boner earlier and that's when this happened. I pause the movie and listen what he's trying to say. 

"I was thinking, out of my band, who would you date?" 

"Uhh, what's this about?" Why is he asking this though? 

"Just wondering..." 

"Well... I'd probably date Luke or you, because I know you guys pretty well," I explain, "Plus Calum and Ashton, I don't know about them too much." 

"Do you mind if I just interview you?" He asks me. 

I approved, "Go for it." 

"Okay, what do you think of me?" 

I let out a big sigh, "I think you are a crazy, punk, cuddly, multi-colored person. 

"Why cuddly?" He pointed out. 

"When you were drunk, and sober, you kept trying to cuddle me," I explain, "Plus, I see you cuddling your groupies." 

"Shit, how do you know about my groupies?" He says, wide-eyed. 

"You accidentally sent some snapchats to me." I scrunch my nose and smile. 

"Shit, did you tell anyone?" 

"Nah, you're like my bro, I'll keep your groupies a secret." 

"But, I don't have groupies anymore, Calum has groupies." 

"What a fuckboy." I laugh. 

He laughs along too. 

"You know, if you're gonna interview me, I might as well turn off the movie." 

He nods, "Okay, go turn off the movie." 

I get the remote and turn off the TV, "Now, ask me more questions, this is interesting." 

"Okay, okay," He starts to think, "Who would you fuck in my band?" 

I laugh and teased, "This is a funny one. Okay. Probably Ashton, you know, he's a drummer and he probably does it hard." 

"Okay,but he's taken," He laughs, "Lemme think...Ha! I got one." 

"What is it, fuckboy?" 

"If you were to dye my hair, what color or colors would it be?" 

This takes a lot of thinking, but my favorite color is like a pastel blue or mint, "If I dyed your hair, I'd dye it like a pastel blue or a mint color." 

"Would that look good on me?" 

"Probably, but you look good with any color hair." 

"You know, if I had to dye your hair, I'd dye it like fire colors." He confirmed.