6 ; daddy

||Michael's p.o.v||

Leia and I both arrived at the mall and I made her mad by parking far away from the mall.

 She dragged me to Forever 21 so she could check out sales and stuff like that. I found a dress that was like a flannel, there's some weird shit in girl stores. And she bought new pair of jeans and clothes for working out. 

"Do you even work out?" I ask her. 

"It's for you," She jokes and then says, "Just kidding, you're perfect the way you are." 

How sweet of her. 

She goes up to the cashier and buys all her clothes and shit like that and we walk out of Forever 21 and decide where to go next. 

"Okay, do you wanna go to Vans?" I ask her. 

"Sure, let's go anywhere." 

We both walk together to Vans, because I need new shoes. Suddenly, a fan pops up, "Hi, Michael C-C-Clifford, c-can I take a pic-pi-picture?" 

"Sure, no problemo." 

The other girl with the fan takes the picture of me and the fan. They both walk away while Leia and I head into Vans. Leia finds shoes that have a galaxy print on them and laughs, "You should totally get these." 

I point at them and simply say, "What are thoooooooooose!" 

She cracks up and sits on the benches as I search for new shoes. I check out the all black ones and a worker comes up and tells me if I need a size. But then again, the price. I am not gonna get this, I am going to save my money for stuff I really need. I already have enough Vans and Converse. So why the fuck am I here? Leia and I both walk out of the Vans store and Leia suggests we go to Pink or Victoria Secret. Both of those stores lead to BonerVille, but I'll still go with her if she needs help. 

"You know, you can stay in front of the store or go to some other store and I'll meet you there," She says before we head into Victoria Secret. 

I shake my head, "No, it's cool, I'll go with you." 

"Okay, because I don't wanna make you uncomfortable." 

Shit, but what if some fan takes a picture of me in Victoria Secret? Shit. Shit. Shit. But I'm already in the store. There's no going back. 

Leia checks out the bras. Oh shit. Oh shit. Why did I agree to come in here? I'm so fucking stupid. 

"Hey, Mikey, you sure you're alright?" 

"Well," I hesitate, should I leave or stay? "I'm fine." I don't want her to think I'm a pussy, but she seems pretty chill. 

I watch her choose an all black bra or three. It's nothing sexy, it's just... Plain. And she moves onto underwear. There's fucking thongs, please Leia, don't get those. She turns to me, "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah, yeah, don't mind me." 

She takes a couple of underwear and I follow her to the cashier. 

Then, the cashier goes, "Are you guys a couple, because you guys look ver-" 

"No, we're not dating," Leia and I both say at the same time. 

The cashier scans Leia's stuff and then points out, "Then, what are you guys?" 

"We're just best friends." Leia explains.

"Ahh," The cashier goes, "Your total is 30 dollars and 36 cents." 

How much money does Leia have on her debit card? How much money does she have in there? We walk out and I suggest that we go to Hot Topic. Which is a great idea.