9 ; partyy

||Leia's p.o.v||

Day of the Party ooooo

I slowly fit on my kitten knee socks and my short skirt. I fit on my black halter top and a long flannel, that was Michael's but I stole it. Sorry not sorry. I put on my Doc Martens and I'm ready to go. My makeup was all done and my hair was straightened, and I'm ready for the party. Calum was waiting in the living room, while Michael and I were changing. I sat on my bed while scrolling through social media. I remember I follow a 5SOS Update account for some reason and on my timeline, I see me and Michael cuddling on the beach. Ha, good times. I look at the comments and nearly everyone's like 'Who's that?' the update clarifies that it's 'an old friend of Michael's.' Interesting. I smirk at all the comments and fangirls freaking out. 

I am so fucking evil. 

I walk out of my room and sit in a chair in the living room. 

Calum asks, "What's taking Michael so fucking long?" 

"He's like a girl, he has to fix his hair, pick out his outfit, and decide what concealer he should use." I laugh. 

Calum laughs along until he stops quickly. I turn around seeing Michael. Oh shit. 

"What are you guys taking about?" 

"Nothing, should we go?" Calum suggests. 

Michael nods. He and I both wave our goodbyes at Karen and Daryl and out the door we go. 

"Who's car are we taking?" Calum asks. 

"Mine." Michael says directly. 

"I call sh-" 

I interrupt Calum, "That's my seat, don't call it." 

"Damn, Leia, chill." Calum jokes. 

We get into Michael's car and Calum is stuck in the backseat, alone. I really hope I don't get drunk. Michael and Calum might. But we don't know. I mean Michael and Calum could be drunk and I could be the one driving all of us home. Or Calum and I could be drunk and Michael could be driving. Or Michael and I are drunk and Calum's driving. We just don't know. 

We're at the party and I go ahead and meet up with Chrystal. 

"Oh my god, finally! You're here!" Chrystal says and squeezes me tight. 

"Yeah, I made it and I brought some friends." 

"That's cool." 

I look around seeing people play pool, people making out and lots of drinking. 

"Anyways, Leia, there's a pool in the back, and there are rooms upstairs, ya know if ya wanna do the nasty and or you can chill and drink here." 

"Damn, is this even your house?" 

"Nah," Chrystal explains, "It's actually my cousin's house and she really didn't care and who's that hottie you brought with you?" 

"Which one?" 

"The one in the muscle tee and wavy hair." She gestures. 

"Oh, that's Calum, you guys could go mingle if you want, he doesn't really mind it." 

I watch Chrystal talk to Calum while she has a drink in her hand. 

"Oh god, there's so much people making out." Michael's shocked. 

"Yeah, you could go and find a girl you wanna fuck and take it upstairs." I laugh. 

He mumbles under his breath, "But, I'd like to fuck you."