12 ; secrets/plot twists

||Michael's p.o.v||

While watching Cartoon Network, my mom came in. Shit. Did Leia not lock the door? My mom smiled and said, "Good Morning, you two! Did you guys have fun last night?" 

"Have fun wheeree?" I asked, acting suspicious. 

"At the party, silly!" My mom said. 

"Yeah, we had a lot of fun, but I got really drunk last night so, I slept here." Leia explains, like we didn't do anything other than party last night. 

"That's nice," My mom nods, "Well, I'm gonna go to work now, see you guys later!" My mom closes to door and begins to leave for work. 

"Oh my god, Leia, thank goodness you didn't say we had sex or anything." 

"Who would say, 'Oh yeah, mom, me and Leia had sex last night, okay have fun at work!' Like who the fuck says that these days, you have to lie." She claims. 

"Well...You do have a point but sometimes I tell my mom or dad that I had sex, but mostly my dad." 

"Would you tell your dad what we did last night?" She asks me. 

I begin to explain, "No, because I know they're going to tell your parents and your parents are going to all mad and shit like that. You know how they don't like me." 

"Okay, good." Her head rests on my shoulder and my arm goes around her and I bring her real close. "I can't believe what happened last night, like we started dating, you took away my virginity, like damn, everything is going way too fast." 

"Okay, then, today we can, maybe...Um...I have no idea, do you have any recommendations?" 

"How about," She hesitates and begins again, "We can confess our secrets that we've never told each other." 

"Okay, I'll go first," I confess, "So, when I was on tour, I almost hooked up with a fan, your turn." 

"When you were gone, I never told you this but your parents knew, I had a boyfriend." She confesses. 

"I thought you had no friends?! What was his name?" Shit, when did she get a boyfriend. 

"His name was Colby." She huffed. 

"Colby? How long did you guys date?" I am actually shocked because like what if he tries to come back to her? 

She replied, "We dated for about...hmm..two to three months." 

"Was he cute?" 

"Sorta." She blushes. 

"Why are you blushing?! Do you still like him?!" I yell and furrow my eyebrows. 

"God! Michael, calm down! I blushed because you're making me uncomfortable, now it's your turn to talk and your face is red," She touches my cheek, "It's okay now, he doesn't care about me anymore."

I sigh, "Okay. Okay. I'm fine. I'm good. Now my other secret is that on tour, I would jack off to hot girls' selfies." 

She gasps, "What the fuck?! You're fucking disgusting! Oh my god!" She pushes me away. 

"Hey, I even had a boner the other day when we were watching some of Big Hero 6." I confess. 

"Oh my god!" She scoots away from me, "I don't think this is gonna work." 

I crawl next to her and hold her tight, "Oh, babygirl, this is gonna work just fine."  

She blushes, "Why do you call me that?" 

"Because you're a year younger than me." I dig my face into her neck. 

She begins to laugh as I tickle her neck with my nose. "Michael!" She laughs, "Stop!" 

I stop and I begin to kiss her for like four seconds and I stop, "Do you have any other secrets to tell me?" 

"I brought Colby to prom and I gotta say, he'a good at dancing and kissing." 

"No way! I'm better at kissing than him, but I suck at dancing." 

"Oh honey, you dance real good when you play your guitar." She bites her lip. Oh fuck. The way she said honey, I'm in love right now. 

"I'll play for you next time." I wink at her and her cheeks flush to a bright red color. 

"Oh my god, Michael, he have like such a flirty and kinky relationship like what the fuck is this." 

"Well, you were kinda kinky last night, you kept your knee socks and your skirt on, like how about next time you wear that and call me 'Daddy.'" I tease. 

She gasps, "Oh fuck no! I'm not calling you 'Daddy.'" 

"Well I did buy you that 'Daddy' shirt." I laugh. 

"Shut up," She pouts, "You know, you're like the kinkiest in your 'boy band.'" 

I clarify, "We are not a 'boy band' and yes, I am the kinkiest." 

"Do you even have any kinks?" 

"Well...I like being the dominant one and sometimes I like to slap this and that, yanno." 

She rolls her eyes and laughs, "You seem like the kinda guy who likes sex toys or something." 

"Well, ya never know..." 

"You're so like mysterious and I love it." She scrunches up her nose and leaves a small kiss on my cheek. 

"And you're so cute and I love it." I scrunch up my nose and kiss her lips instead of her cheek. 

Leia lifts her-my shirt- and sees the love bites I left, "Damn, you're really making it clear that I'm yours." 

"Well, you are mine and you're my property that no one can touch." 

She rolls her eyes, "Dude, this is my body and I do what I want with it." 

"But you're still mine." I growl and grin. 

"I am yours," She says softly and smiles, "But it's me and it's my body." 

"Okay, okay..." I finished. 

"Anyways, what more secrets do we have?" She starts to think, "Oh, yeah and have I ever told you I'm bisexual?" 

"I thought you're straight?"

"Do make assumptions, you know, not only guys are hot, girls are too..." She points out, "And I kissed a girl one time." 

"When was this?" I am so confused right now. She's telling me all this stuff and while we're dating like maybe in a month she could be cheating on me with Colby or some girl. 

"Uhhh... When you were gone?" She says confused. 

"Well, from now on, the only person you should be kissing, making out with, and fucking is me, okay?" 

"Okay," She rolls her eyes and sneers, "But don't you cheat on me ever, the only person you should be touching, kissing, making out with, and fucking is me, okay lover boy?" 

I give her a kiss on her lips and say, "I promise, babygirl."