10 ; holding on to you

||Michael's p.o.v||

Leia fell asleep on my chest. But I think we should probably head home. I slowly get out of Leia's arms and I slip on my shirt and my flannel. I carry her, bridal style, and I try to find Calum. And he's hanging in the pool with Leia's friend, Chrystal. Well, I mean, they're kissing, but I don't know if you would call that 'hanging out.' I check the time on my phone and it's currently 11:57. I'd rather party than go home because my parents are always expecting me to be home late. 

Leia's eyes slowly opened, "What's going on?" She wraps her arms around my neck. 

"Leia, do you mind if we hang by the pool?" 

"I don't mind." 

I put her down and take her hand in mine and I lead her to the pool. Unfortunately, I didn't have any swimming trunks on, so I sat on the pool chairs. Leia, on the other hand, was taking off her shoes and knee socks and she dipped her feet in the pool while chatting with Calum and Chrystal. 

But you know what would be funny? If I pushed Leia into the pool while she's still wearing her clothes. 

I take off my flannel, leave my phone in my flannel, and walk right behind Leia and push her into the pool. She bobs her head up and reaches out for my hand. I take her hand and she brings me into the pool. "Wow, Leia, thanks, now my clothes are wet." 

She laughs and wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap mine around her hips. 

Calum points out, "Woah, when did you two start dating?" 

I explain, "About 20 minutes ago..." 

"Well, well, well, Leia, you got yourself a keeper," Chrystal laughs and sips her drink. 

"I know." Leia grins and looks up at me. 

I kiss her forehead and we begin to swim around the pool. Maybe this relationship thing is going to work. It seems like she fell for me. But I can't tell whether I love her or I'm just lonely. Because I have the boys with me and then there's Leia. When we were about to fuck, her body was so beautiful, I just had to mark it mine. The love bite I left on her neck was still there. She let go of me and began to swam. Apparently, I can't swim, but I sure can walk through the water and probably catch her. Her head pops out of the water and she looks at me and goes underwater once again. Shit, she's quick. She begins to swim towards me and I catch her. "Didn't think you can escape from me, huh, babygirl?" I grin. 

"Oh my god, you're such a kinky fuckboy." She rolls her eyes. 

"Leia, look at my clothes, they're wet, and we're going to be soaking wet when we go home." 

"Michael," She puts her finger on my lips, "Don't complain." She takes off her finger off of my lips and gets on a chair floatie. Suddenly, she's all flirty. And I kinda like it. I go where Calum and Chrystal are sitting and they're just talking about how cute Leia and I are. 

"God, you guys are just so cute, everyone needs to know." Chrystal points out. 

"Yeah, she's right, like if you guys are dating why won't you tell your fans otherwise they might think this is Ashton and Bryana all over again." Calum says. 

"I would, I just don't wanna upset anyone though." 

Calum explains, "Dude, there are pictures of both of you guys cuddling at the beach." 

"So? If I'm happy then the fans should be happy too." 

Calum agrees, "Okay, then maybe you should tweet about it later." 

"I dunno..." I look at where Leia is and she's talking to a girl. It's good she's making new friends. She swims towards Calum, Chrystal, and I. 

"Michael, what time is it?" She asks me.