11 ; han solo x leia

||Leia's p.o.v||

Michael's lips go from my mouth and to my neck. I could feel the blood quickly rush to my cheeks as Michael takes off his pants and throws them on the floor. It turns out that he's going to be the dominant person in this intercourse because of course, he has more experience than me. Like how does a kiss turn into 'oh opps, I'm currently inside you?'

I begin to take off my halter top and throw it on the floor. Michael stops for a minute and looks at my almost-naked body he whispers, "God, you are so fucking beautiful, I love you."

Again, I feel the blood rush to my cheeks and Michael starts to leave sloppy kisses on my neck. His hands go under my skirt and he takes off my underwear and throws it somewhere. Oh shit. His guides my hands to the waistband of his boxers. I slowly pull them off and Michael kicks it off somewhere. He then realized, "Oh shit! The condom, I almost forgot." He gets his pants and pull out a condom from his jeans and opens the packet and slips it on. "Okay, I'm ready." He says.

We're not even minding the romantic music playing on Michael's phone...

His hands go on my thighs and spreads them. Michael slowly enters my body and thrusts real slow. I let out a small moan as he does that. My legs wrap around him and I realized, I still have my kitten knee socks on. But that doesn't really matter. I tug on his hair and he lets out a moan too. Holy shit that's hot. My hands go down to his back, leaving scratches, and I leave small love bites on his neck. When he thrusts again, I let out a big moan, "Oh, my god, Michael!"

He gives me a reassuring grin and kisses me as he goes in and out. His hands go behind my back and he struggles to take off my bra, but it's cool, he finally got it. His lips go from my collarbone and down to my chest and then down to my belly button. "Now people will know you're mine." He growls.

He thrusts again and I begin to clench on his back. He rubs my sides and I begin to moan once again. My heart is pounding, my breath is getting heavier each minute and he was right. I am awake now. He pulls out and asks, "Are you okay, do you need to stop?"

I breathe hard and say, "Y-Yeah, I-I think I need a break."

He laughs, "Okay, but that was good, you're good for a beginner."

I shake my head, "I don't think so." I'm still breathing heavily while laying on the couch. Michael searches on the floor for his boxers. He puts them on and he lays behind me. He then gets a blanket from the top of the couch and puts it on the both of us. Now we're spooning. He whispers in my ear, "Next time, it's your turn to please me."

I look at him and say, "But, I don't know much..."

"Leia, I'll guide you the way and shit like that."

I nod and turn back. I blow out the candles. My heart is still pounding from what just happened. Michael's naked body is against mine and now we're cuddling. He nuzzles his face against my back and hits his knee against my thigh. He begins to play around with my hair, "So, does this mean, I'm Han Solo now?"

"Maybe..."

"Well, lemme be the Han Solo to your Princess Leia."

I giggle, "Okay... Han Solo."

We both fall asleep in each others arms.

8:34 a.m

I wake up to the sound of Michael's excessive snoring and his hands grabbing my ass. God, what is he dreaming about? On the floor, there were our clothes scattered all around the floor. My chest had a trail of Michael's love bites that led down to my belly button. I try to get out of Michael's arms, but he holds me tight. I look at Michael and he's smiling in his sleep. How cute.

I get out of Michael's cuddling and I get my shirt and put it on. I get one of Michael's shirts and steal it from him, so I can wear it. I find my underwear and slip that on. I walk out of his man cave and I head into my room. I change into new clothes: sweatpants and Michael's band tee. I run my fingers through my greasy hair.I walk back into his man cave I find that he's already awake but he's still on the couch, with the blanket covering his body.

He pouts, "You were awake before me?"

I nod, "Yeah, I needed to change."

"Hey, isn't that my shirt?"

I nod again, "Yeah, I stole it from you."

I sit by him and stroke his cheek, "I love you, Michael."

His hand touches mine and he smiles, "I know."

I giggle because that was a Star Wars reference. "You know, last night was magical."

"I know, how was it for you?" He asks.

"It was...Amazing."

He chuckles, "Well, I'm glad you think it was amazing because I remember losing my virginity in a public bathroom..."

"You're fucking nasty," I push him.

He groans, "Leia, can you get my boxers?"

I search the floor for his boxers and hand it to him. He slips it on under the covers and sits up.

"Thanks," He puts his arm around me, "Do you wanna watch some TV or something?"

"Yeah, sure."

He turns on the TV to Cartoon Network. We both sit back on the couch, his arm around me, and we're just casually watch Steven Universe in peace.

"Should we tell my parents that we're dating?" Michael asks me.

"You can, I think they've been shipping us for a looong time." I laugh.

"It's funny how the other day you said we would never ya know, but here we are." Michael points out.

"I guess I changed my mind about you because you're punk rock on the outside but in the inside you have a soft, cuddly heart and that's what I love about you."

Michael confesses, "Ever since I was on tour, I've been thinking about you day and night and when I was on the plane, I was excited to see you the most."

I blush and say, "I gotta say I kinda missed you too."

He gives me a smile and leaves a kiss on my cheek, "I love you sooo much."