25 ; hotline bling dance party

||Leia's POV|| 

Michael's stubby hands were just playing around, probably. Until he gave me that nod and pout. I mean look at his face, he looks like a helpless kitten. 

"I mean, I dunno if I wanna do this, because yanno..." 

"It's okay if you don't wanna..yanno." 

"But I don't wanna let you be unsatisfied." 

"Well, you know what will make me satisfied?" He smirks. 

I can't tell if it's going to be dirty or silly, but I mean why not both? Or just silly, because I'm not really in the dirty mood. 

"Let's have a dance party." He gives me a look that a rapist would make. He gets up, plays Hotline Bling by Drake and starts dancing like an idiot. 

"You look pathetic." I blurt out. 

"Well, you look even more pathetic because you're not dancing." He shoots back. 

I roll my eyes, "Fine." 

He takes my hand and starts doing some cha-cha dance that I have never done. "What the fuck are you doing?" I try to keep up with his moves. 

"Dancing, duh!" He twirls me around, then he starts singing, "You used to call me on my cellphone..." 

"..late when you neeeed my loooove." I sing back as we're dancing chest to chest. 

"I know when that Hotline Bling!" 

"That can only mean one thing!" I sing-yell (if that's even a word) back. Michael falls for no reason and so do I because well, we were dancing together. I land right on top of him and begin to laugh. We're acting like we're drunk, but we're actually sober. 

"God, you're so beautiful." Michael says stroking my cheek. I begin to blush. 

I stare into his pretty green eyes, "You're not too bad yourself." 

"What do you mean? I'm perfection." 

"I was kidding," I laugh, "But you're handsome as fuck, your parents did a great job." I'm still on top of Michael, on the floor and the both of us are just laughing our asses off like we're high on something. 

Michael's face is something that Taylor Swift would describe in a song. I mean he met Taylor Swift, so like why not write a song about his beautiful face. But then again, she writes songs about dudes she broke up with...

"Hold up, this is my fucking jam." I get up trying not to get things awkward. I begin dancing like an idiot while Michael watches me. "Are you not gotta get up and dance?" 

"I dunno, I enjoy watching you dance like that, but it's giving me a boner." He confesses. 

"Nuh uh, I dance like a dork." I roll my eyes upward and open my mouth, like I'm moaning without any sound. 

"Don't do that please, I can't control this little fella!" 

"Oh! Gross!" I sneer and begin mocking him like grabbing my own boobs. 

Michael gets up from the floor and sits on my bed, "Are you just gonna keep mocking me with your sexual features?" 

"Pretty much, yeah." I smile. The song ends and it goes onto Ariana Grande's One Last Time. "Oh fuck yes." I mutter under my breath. 

"You like this song too?" Michael asks. 

"Well, of course! Who doesn't love Ariana Grande?" I start lip-syncing and dancing to the song.