8 ; beachy

||Michael's p.o.v||

We arrived at the beach, but I didn't realize Leia was sleeping. 

"Leia," I whispered, "Wake up, we're at the beach." I nudged her and all she did was groan. "Leia, c'mon, wake up!" 

Her eyes opened and turn to me, then she went back to sleep. I touched her on her thigh, on accident and she quickly looked at me again. I took off my hand off her soft thigh and said, "We're at the beach now." 

She got up and took the Chick-Fil-A and her stuff and walked out the car. I followed her with all the stuff I have. It seems like she didn't bring sunscreen, but good thing I did. She found a spot and I set my towel there. She began to put her shades on and relax, while eating her chicken strips on the beach. 

First of all, when you're on the beach, you're supposed to look hot and sexy. But we're trying to be hot and sexy while eating Chick-Fil-A. 

"Leia, don't you need sunscreen?" 

She nodded and I handed her the sunscreen. She took off her long, light sweater and revealed her half-naked body. Oh fuck. She put sunscreen on her arms, her legs, but she was struggling with her back. 

"Do ya need help, Princess?" 

She shot me a look and said, "Yeah, can you just like get everywhere on my back, please?" She handed me the sunscreen and I put a lot on my hand and rubbed her back. God, it's so soft. Her skin is a real blessing. I got everywhere on her back. I even went a lil' bit under her bikini string that ties it together. 

"All set," I said. 

"Thanks." She said while hogging the waffle potato fries. 

"Hey, save me some!" 

She grinned, "Then come and catch me." She ran toward the crashing waves and I run after her because I need those waffle potato fries. I quickly wrap my arms around her and get my potato fries. She bites her lip and mumbles, "Danggit." 

"Leia, you can't keep these fries for yourself..." 

"Yes, I can," She pouts, "I do what I want, I'm punk rock." 

"You're not punk!" I whisper in her ear while my arms are around her. 

She laughs, "I'm not punk, but you are. Now let go of me please." 

I let go and we both walk back to where we were seated before. She lays there while I finish the fries myself. Suddenly, she gets up and walks toward the water. Oh my god, it's like she's walking in slo-mo. Like her ass. Oh my god. No, no. This is wrong. I shouldn't be thinking about this. She walks into the water and just stand there smiling. 

I finish up my food and throw it away in the trash can that's located near some shop. I sit on the beach while on my phone. I am so pale, why am I in a beach? I leave our stuff on the sand, hoping no one would take anything and I go in the water with Leia. Her hair was wet and we kept splashing water at each other. 

"Oh my god, Michael, you are so pale." 

"I know, I know." I smile at her. 

She smiles and closes her eyes and soaks in all of the happiness in the air.

 We are kinda deep in the water, the water reaches the top of her tummy and the water reaches the bottom of my tummy. Suddenly, she dips underwater. 

Shit, where did she go. Where is she? I can't swim. I can't swim. I'm not going to swim. Nope. Instead, I call her name, "LEIA! WHERE ARE YOU?" Something grabs my ankle and I look down. 

"Oh, thank god." It's just Leia. 

She comes up and quickly holds me tight, "Shit, I swear I saw something." 

"Like what?"

"I'm pretty sure it was a jellyfish, but we gotta get out before we get stung by it." 

We get out of the water while Leia holds on to me. Her legs were wrapped around me and her arms were around my neck. It's like I'm her lifeguard. 

I put her down on my towel while she dries off. 

She sits on the sand with her towel and says, "You know, this beach is fun without much people around." 

I laugh, "Haha, yeah." I sit right next to her. 

She lays her head on my shoulder and looks at me, "I've known you for so long, and it's funny how you never developed a crush on me." 

What is she talking about? I've been flirting with her when I came home. I look down on her, "But Leia, haven't you noticed?" 

"Noticed what?" 

"Nevermind, nevermind." I say. I don't want to jump to things. 

"Tell me, it's fine if you tell me." 

"No, it's not, I'll just stay quiet." 

She keeps her head on my shoulder and we both look out on the beach. The waves crashing unevenly and my mind is racing. Should I even tell that I love her? She's irresistible. I watch Leia looking out on the beach. Her chest rises and goes down slowly. She's so relaxed and that's one of the things I love about her. 

"Michael? When was the last time you had fun, without anyone bothering you, like you forgot you were famous?" 

"I don't remember, but this moment is like the most fun I had when coming back home. Like we ate Chick-Fil-A on a beach." 

She laughs and lifts her head from my shoulder, "This is the most fun I had with you." She sits criss-crossed applesauce and all I thinking about is laying my head on her legs while she plays with my hair. I sit with my legs out and a little bit spread out. Leia looks at me and she slowly fits between my legs. She lays on me and hugs me. 

What is she doing? 

"Oh my, you're so soft," She begins to cuddle me. 

"What are you doing?" I say wide-eyed. 

"I dunno, I'm just in a cuddly mood, ya know, and you're my best friend so you must be cool with this." 

I smile and her comment and I wrap my arms around her. Again, we both watch the beach, like a couple. 

To be honest, this is nice. I have a girl that I love (but she doesn't have a clue) cuddling me. 

She sighs, "Michael, we look like a couple." 

"Do you not like it?" 

"No, I love it." She begins to leave a kiss on my cheek. 

Holy shit. She fucking kissed me. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shiiiiit.