\6/

My eyes fluttered open, I turned my head to the side making a sharp pain shoot down my spine.

I winced and groaned.

"Oh, thank göd you're awake!" Ashton said coming to my side.
"Guys, she's awake!" He called to the other boys.

"W-what happ- aw fūçk that hurts" I groaned again.

"Yeah, well, 'Luke' kinda pushed you instead of grabbing you and ripping you apart..." He tried to lighten the mood by laughing slightly but it just made me frown a little more.

"And we didn't grab you properly so you sorta smacked your head on concrete" Calum added, wincing as if he felt it.

"Luckily not hard enough to get brain damage and die" Calum snorted.

"Idiots" I muttered, smiling lightly.

"What even happened?" Said Michael, as if they were taking it in turns to talk.

"Well, he said sorry for snapping at me, then we hugged for a few minutes. He rushed out the room so I followed him as he was over the sink. When he turned around he told me to get out. Eyes were black and his body was turning black. He told me to hide."

They all looked at me with wide eyes.

Ashton put his hand on mine.

"We'll get through this"

"Where's Luke, anyway?"I asked, sitting up slightly, ignoring the pain in my back.

"He's- uh- we don't know..."
-
Hey guis
Here is chapter 6 and I hope you enjoy (:
I want pizza omg
Bye ily
It's 11pm and I have to be up at 8. You should love me.