\26/

+Calum POV+

at the bottom, a note.

Violet couldn't take it and ran out of the room.

The note was folded in half, it looked like it had blood stains on it.

I took it, opening it carefully.

Keep better look on your friends next time :)

I slammed the note down, I felt like I was going to be sick. I got up, walking upstairs to check on Amelia and Violet.

I heard gagging from Violet's room.

She's just being sick, I'll check on her in a minute.

I walked to Amelia's room, knocking twice she replied with a mumble, she was sat up using her phone. I closed the door behind me.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked, sitting on the edge of her bed.

She just nodded, she had cleaned herself up, showered, brushed her teeth. Her hair was still slightly damp.

She looked up at me through her lashes.

"C-can we try something?" She said carefully. I knew what it was and I nodded my head. I wanted this too.

I moved slightly closer to her and put my hand on her cheek, and one on her hip. She put her hands round my neck and pulled me closer. Our lips connected and we didn't stop.

It ended with a locked door, clothes on the floor, sweaty skin touching and muffled moans.

I füćkēd my bestfriend. Not a pang of guilt crossed me. I've wanted this for so long, and I hadn't even realised.

"Wow" Amelia breathed, pulling the covers further up her body.

"Yeah" I replied.

We ended up falling asleep, our nude bodies tangled.

I had totally forgot about Violet being sick.

Oops.
-
OKAY CALUM AND AMELIA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING

I WPULD FEEL WAY TO AWKWARD TO WRITE SMUT LOL OK

So that happened tbh I ship Amelia and Calum more than Amelia and Luke or Bella and calum I'm sorry Bella.

Just a recap

Violet:Kellicmuke
Bella:bellaxcantxwrite
:)

Thank you for reading :)
Much love-
-Tianna

Also I'm going to be doing the character answer when I get home, I'm out ATM.

thanks again