/21\

Don't forget to leave questions on the chapter titled "important" for character ask ! :)))

+Calum POV+

"Guys!" I exclaimed, making the 2 girls jump. "He's possessed!"

Violet and Bella looked at eachother.

"No way Calum, that shît d-"

"We need a priest, it's the only way" Violet said.

There was a church not to far down the road, we could phone there.

I pulled out my phone and rung the number that was in the yellow pages (idk what it's called in Australia so hush).

I put the phone on speaker

"Hello, farther David's here"

"Hello father, we need help with a demonic spirit that has possessed our friend"

He told us some information on what to do, ways that we can cure Luke our selves.

We said goodbye and got back in touch with the case officer and told him what had happened. He told us he would track Luke again and help us perform the cleansing.

We had 5 chances, that was if Amelia and Ashton were still alive.
-
Sorry this one is so short omg haha
Okay so I really believe in spirits/ghosts/demons/poltergeist etc. I believe this because I have had experiences but please do not be rude about my beliefs otherwise I will beat you :)

This was really short I'm sorry lol

Remember to send your questions in for the character ask on the character ask chapter please :)

Btw there's only a few more chapters left I think it's gunna go to like 40?? Idk I'm bad at predicaments. Anyway make sure you look out for book 2! I've got some ideas I just need a title lol

Thank you:) much love x-Tianna x