|Alternate ending:3|

Please read AN at end please! :)
-

He plunged his hand through my stomach, making me whine out in pain.

He pulled my intestines out and...

"Amelia! Are you even paying attention to the movie?" Luke asked, shaking me slightly.

"W-what?" I asked, looking at the beautiful blonde boy, will big blue eyes and that black lip ring.

He sighed, "you missed the whole movie!"

"O-oh, I'm sorry Luke" I whispered.

"It's fine, what was you thinking about?"

I shivered at the thought, "I-the movie in real life. You were the demon and everything happened in the movie to us"

Luke chuckled slightly. "You're an idiot, you know that" he said, bringing his lips to mine.

"So the boys and girls are fine?" I asked quietly again.

He just nodded and pulled me into him so we were cuddling.

"I love you, and I wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone, you know that because I won't even get the spider"

We both laughed and I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too"
-
Hide has 3.3k reads I'm so happy it's aivsksgakzhdjabs

That is it. I'm done. I'm going to sob brb

Not really but I'm sad thIS BOOK IS OVER BRB CRYING

so if you didn't get it, they were watching a movie and Amelia replaced the characters in the movie with her friends.

I really hope you enjoyed this book because I know I really enjoyed writing it for you!:)

I have so much love for you guys omg I'm sobbing

Thank you so so so so so so so much

I love you so much ugh

-Tianna: the 13 year old who wrote a book on demon Luke not expecting to get this many reads but did and now she's really happy. She loves you all lots :) xx