\7\

A/N: can I just say, the picture is Luke laughing then noticing you and checkiNG YOU OUT BYE
-
It had been 5 hours since I woke up, and 7 hours since we last saw Luke.

"Guys, I really think we should phone the police" I said, biting my lip slightly.

Ashton nodded and the others did.

"Do you want to talk to them?" He asked me.

I shook my head and passed him the phone that was next to me.

He dialled 911 (idk what the number In Australia is)

"Hello?"
Ashton paused.
"Yeah, we would like to file a missing persons report please" he said, looking up to me and giving me a small sympathetic smile.

Shortly after, the police made their way to ours. We told them everything apart from he was critically insane.

A mistake was made.

They took some photos from us and said they would get them back to us within a day or two.

I sighed, flopping down on the sofa and burying my head into a pillow.

Why Luke?

The boys thanked the officers and showed them out.

"Don't worry babe, they'll find him" Calum said, taking my hand in his, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Will they really?" I sighed, laying down.
My back still hurt a bit but taking 2 pain killers helped.

Just as he let go, my phone rang. Pulling it off of the coffee table, I looked at it. My eyes wide.

Calum gave me a questioning look.

"Luke..."

He rushed out grabbing the other 2 boys.

I answered it quickly.

"H-hello?" I said shakily into the phone.

"Hey babe." He mimicked Calum's voice.

"L-Luke?"

"Yes princess?"

"Where are you?"

He let out a throaty laugh.
"They won't find me, babe"

I let out a shaky breath

"Be careful, and also remember to hide when you see me, kitten"
-
Oh ok (:
I had Chinese food and it was really horrible but it was really expensive so I forced myself to eat it and now I feel sick :( hope you enjoyed and there will be big drama next so dw ppls