/27/

I'm going to be updating more because y'all want me to update more and there are some fillers coming in so yeah :)

+Calum POV+

I woke up, still tangled with Amelia. I looked at her, the way she was peacefully sleeping, he chest moved up and down as she took even breaths.

I slipped out of the bed, quickly pulling on a pair of boxers and then went down stairs. I started breakfast and not soon after, Amelia came down in my tank top and her panties (cringe pantiēs wtf) I starred at her as she just smirked.

"Morning Cal" she said, as if nothing was wrong. I made sure my front was still facing the cabinets.

"Morning" I breathed out.

I finished the breakfast and we sat down and ate.

"Violets not up yet" Amelia stated.

I nodded, remembering she was sick.

"She was sick last night, we were sent some horrible pictures and a note from Luke" I sighed again, running my hands over my face. "I'll check on her"

"Not like that you're not" she said, pointing at my half naked body. "Nice bum as well, babe" she said cockily.

I laughed, "not too bad yourself"

I walked away and up the stairs. Putting on a pair of sweats and a tank. I knocked twice on her door and received no answer.

"Violet?"

Nope.

I opened her door carefully incase she was still sleeping, she wasn't in her bed. I looked around to where her bathroom was, seeing no light but something caught my eye.

My face dropped, my body went cold. In blood, that had dried and went a brown, it was written.

Keep and eye on your friends better next time :)
-
Okay Luke seriously you need to find your chill like wtf
(:

Do you guys want me to do another spam tomorrow because like I'm not doing anything tomorrow and I'm free the whole day WOOO

Anyway
I realised hide has 1.2k rEADS AND I JUST HERE LIKE SOBVING

IM PREORDERING THE ALBUM TOMORRORW YASSS BITCH YASSS

Anyways, much love (:

-Tianna xx :))

It's 1am lol bye