/25\

I kept tweeting saying that I was trying as hard as I could to get back to everyone but that was proving somewhat impossible. Soon, I closed my dm's and answered as am any as I could until I was on dm limit, tweeting the problem.

I soon got a mention, which blew up my notifications again. I checked it.

@Luke5SOS:@AmeiLRH bring me back to you, wherever you are.

Calum stumbled into my room, I sat frozen in shock.

"Amelia" he said, sitting next to me, pulling me into his chest. I sobbed. All these emotions had been building inside of me. I was never getting my boyfriend back, he was possessed, murderer, insane, creepy.

"I'm gunna be sick" I rushed, getting out of Calum's grasp into the bathroom. I threw up and Calum held my hair and rubbed my back.

Violet came into the room and they both helped into bed. I was light headed and I ended up falling asleep after 5minutes.

+Violet POV+

It broke my heart even more, that was if it was even possible to break it anymore, to see one of my bestfriend like this. She was sick from her emotions eating at her. She soon fell asleep and me and Calum went downstairs. There was a knock at the door and Calum got it. It was a parcel delivery. He brought it to the coffee table and we opened it.

Hundreds of pictures of slaughtered, mangled, bloody bodies laid in the cardboard box.

At the bottom a note.
-
HDGEHSISID IM SORRY HAHAHAHA
YOULL HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW FOR THE NOTE OKAY IM SORRY
I HOOE YOU EMPNJOYEED THE SPAM :))))
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND DUFHDHDJC

I THINK HIDE HAS 1 K VEIWS NOW YASSSSSSS
YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME ILY

I LOVE YOU OMG OKAY IM GETTING THE NEW 5SOS ALBUM FOR PREORDER LOL BYE :)
-Tianna xxx