\34/

I sighed in frustration, of course the door was locked.

"Wait" Calum whispered, taking my hand and pulling me round the side. There was a window that was opened.

"Quiet"

I carefully climbed in, making sure my feet didn't make a huge thud when I hit the floor. Calum did the same.

"Stay close to me, okay?" Taking my hand once again.

We started walking around the huge house, it was like the Tardis, small on the outside, huge on the inside.

We saw some flicker of light. "Over there" I pointed.

We walked into the room.

There was the satanic star, with candles at every point.

"Fūck"

"Alright, you go over there, I'll be here okay?" Calum said pointing to, what looked like a kitchen.

I felt like a ninja, I was being silent and my tactics were so on point.

I looked over at Calum, he was blowing the candles out and then swept the sand away.

I walked to the kitchen draws looking in them, finding various weapons. I grabbed one. After a few minutes of looking around the kitchen I heard a small yelp.

I looked over to where Calum was meant to be, shining my tourch and he wasn't there.

"Calum?" I whisper shouted.

I walked around the corner and heard something creek above me.

Glass once again flew everywhere, a body fell to the floor with a loud thud. Calum had glass sticking everywhere in him.

I shrieked, kneeling down and trying ig pull him into me.

I felt for his pulse.

Nothing.
-

SO THISOME WAS SLIGHTLY BORING BUT NEXT CHAPTER IS GUNNA BE THE BEST I PROMISEEEE. SO ITS LIKE SO CLOSE TO THEEND OF THE BOOK I THINK THERES 2 chAPTERS LEFT. I DONT WANNA END BUT I THINK BOOK 2 WILL BE EVEN BETTER UGH

ICANR AJSGEHEJ

THIS ONE WAS ALSO SLUGHTLY LONGER EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEGEHEHRHEHRHEHRHRHEHEHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHEHEHEHRHRHEHRHRHRHEHEHRHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH SOFRY

I LOVE TOU GUYS SO MUCH IT HURTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSESSSS

THANKYOU FOR READING UGHDHSJSH

I LOGE TOU SO MUCH <3 ❤️❤️

BYE -TIANNA XX (tee-ah-nah) IWROTEIT WRONG IN THE about me tHINV