/8/

I shivered, looking around me.

"He's somewhere here!" I cried, shaking and my breathing went irregular.

"Amelia, you have to breathe, follow my breathes" Ashton said, breathing deeply and slowly, a worried expression across his face.

I finally calmed down after a few minutes. The boys always have a drill, the first person to get to me calms me down and the rest leave the room.

"Okay, now what did he say?" Ashton asked softly, sitting beside me as the others looked around out of the window before sitting down on the other black leather couch.

"He heard Calum calling me babe, he told me no one will find him, he told me to hide if I see him" I looked down, tears blurring my vision.

I just want my normal boyfriend back.

Ashton pulled me into a warm embrace but it was nothing like Luke's.

"Can we just watch TV?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

He nodded and got up switching the TV on, Michael came and sat in his place.

I rested my head on his lap.

When Ashton came back in, he had 4 pints of ice cream in his arms and spoons.

I took the cookie dough, it was my favourite.

Shortly after eating the ice cream, we all dozed off, but I was awoke by footsteps, walking up the stairs.

I looked around me and all the boys were asleep.

The TV was still on and the news about Luke gone missing was spread.

Search teams were everywhere.

I felt bad for not being out there, but the police told us to stay here incase he came back.

I quietly and carefully got up, following the steps. Gød knows why I didn't wake the boys up.

I felt like a spy, being as stealthy as possible I carried on climbing the stairs.

I saw something dash from Michael's room to Calum's room.

I froze in horror, but quickly composed myself, walking down into Calum's room.

Peering in, I couldn't see anyone.

"Someone didn't obey my orders"

I blacked out.
-
Oh okay lol that's cool go ahead messing with my own emotions and yours what am I doing I don't know
This was slightly longer because it had to be hahaha
Anyway I hope you enjoyed and yeah so have fun thinking of what's gunna happen next.
(;