/9\

+Michael POV+

All of us woke up to a shriek, all of us except one.

"Where's Amelia?" I asked, trying to be calm but failing. My voice shook.

Thump

We jumped up, sprinting up the stairs and following the noise.

We ran into Calum's room to see Lia limp on the floor and a black figure jump out the window.

Luke

I ran to the window, looking out of it. He ran so fast across the street, over fences.

Calum was cradling Amelia in his arms while Ashton went to get a first aid kit, she has a few deep scratches on her arm and face. Deep enough to leave scars.

We put her on the bed and Ashton came back up.

He carefully cleaned the scratches and put a bandage on her arm, and could only clean the ones on her face, then holding a clean cloth to them to dry them.

"This is a mess" Ashton sighed, running his hands over his face.

"We need to call the police"

Ashton and Calum just nodded as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. They gave us a special number for the case.

I called it and put it on loud speaker

"Hello, officer Stevens speaking"

"Hi, it's Michael, Luke's friend?"

"Yep, what can I do?"

"We saw Luke, but he's critically insane"

The phone went dead, but came back with static.

"Wrong decision boys"
-
Anyway is there anyone that wants to be Calum's girlfriend? (I already have Ashtons and michaels)
Comment below your name and your hair, eye, skin colour and a little about yourself so your favourite and least fav things (:
Ok lol wow why would u do that Luke what do you think your doing.
I wanna fight Luke so much
I'm on a train and a guy keeps looking at me and help it's creepy
Ly bye