/5\

Hide

I stood there for a second, not knowing what to do.

His coal black eyes still staring deep in to mine.

"L-luke"

He didn't answer, his hand started turning black, devouring his whole body like the thing we saw yesterday.

As soon as it got onto his elbow I turned and sprinted for the door.

Locked

I tried grabbing the keys off the hook but couldn't find the right one.

My hands were trembling and my eyesight was being taken by the tears that were about to spill.

I stumbled my way up the stairs, locking myself in the bedroom.

I pulled my phone out

Call to: hair will fall out soon
"Hello?"
"M-Michael! Get home now!"
"Amelia? What's wrong?"
"L-Luke is that t-thing we saw yesterday"

I heard stomping up the stairs. I run to the other side of the desk, pushing it infront of the door.

"Amelia? Are you still there?"

My breathing started fastening, I was hyperventilating.

"M-j-just get back h-here!" I strangled out.

The line went dead and I run towards the window, opening it and sitting on the edge.

The same screeching from yesterday came from the thing now known as Luke, made me shiver.

I saw Ashton pull up with the boys, they jumped out the car and they looked up to see me.

"Amelia, you need to jump!" Calum shouted.

"Are you fùckįńg crazy!" I screamed more of a statement than a question.

Ashton said something to Michael and Calum and they positioned their arms in a certain way.

"Jump"

Another thump and the door broke, Luke climbed through the whole.

Everything went black.
-
Hehehe, I've updated a lot. Oops. It's like 1am and I can't sleep and so here is ur  chapter :) demonic Luke is hot af
Stab me in the kneck
Anyway I hope you enjoy this book so far :) I'm happy with the response
If you could check out my others called recovery, that'd be great :)
Love you guis (: