\19\

I awoke, my body numb from the cold. My vision was blurred.

Where was I?

My wrists felt warm, but the kind of warm from friction burn. I turned my head looking at my wrists of both sides, they were chained to some old pillars. I looked around.

"You're awake! Amazing!" Luke's said in a cheery voice. He knelt down and tried placing his lips on mine, but before he could I turned my head.
"Hm, okay" he just sighed standing up.

"Where's Ashton?" I tried asking confidently but my voice shook.

"Oh, Ashton is in wonderland at the moment. I'm pretty sure he'll never want to return" he smirked, it was fùçkîñg disgusting.

"Even in your normal state you're still insane!" I screamed.

"Now, now darling. That isn't how you talk to Luke, ever. Especially when he can hurt you" he pulled a-what looked to be brand new-knife out of his back pocket. His eyes turning the black I saw before. He gently put the point to my neck and ran it down to my collar bones, bring careful not to cut me but enough pressure to cause a light pain.

"I wanna see Ash."

"Whatever you want princess"

Luke took me over to Ashton.

I gasped at the sight. A sick feeling coming to my stomach.

How could someone do such a thing to their bestfriend.

He chuckled darkly, pushing me back to where I was before.

"Not many left now, but you know. Save the best till last"
-
Ok Luke chill out please I'm begging you
Wow ok so I don't know what time it is but I think it's around 2 am so idk tho
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoys
Please vote that is much appreciated:)
Thank you
-Tianna xx
Instagram: @mikeyskindahot_
Twitter: @mikeyskindahot_

NIA ADOPTED ME BTW