Chapter 7

*Nash POV*
- at the theater -
"Do you like scary movies?" I asked.
"Not not really I get to scared."
"Good looks like we are watching a scary movie!" I said and laughed.
"UM WHY?"
"Because if you get scared I can hold you." I said and winked
"Aweeeee Nashy!" She said and hugged me.
"Two tickets for The Exorcist please." I said
"Oh my god Nash your gonna need to hold me tight then cause I'm gonna freak out." Makenzie said like she was worried.
"Here you to go." The counter worker replied.
"Thanks" we both said in unison.
As the movie started Makenzie started to tense up a lot so I started rubbing her back that made her calm down.
"AHHH" Makenzie yelled at a jump scare.
"Shhh come here baby girl I gotcha" I said in a calming voice.
She scooted closer to me and dug her face into my chest occasionally jumping. I guess I really helped her calm down because she wants near as scared as she was at the beginning of the movie.
"Thank God that is over cause I think I would've peed my pants if it would have continued." She said and laughed.
"Oh my god Kenz" I said laughing.
"OH MY GOD IS THAT NASH GRIER!?" A girl yelled. Makenzie started to stand closer to me. I could tell that she was nervous because I could see her hands shaking.
I grabbed her hands and it she calmed down. The girl walked closer to us and said "ummmm Nash is this your girlfriend?! Oh my god you can do way better than this fat ugly bitch.OH MY GOD! Look at the scars on her arm HAHAH she's a self harm freak too!" The girl started laughing and Makenzie started crying.
"No she is not my girlfriend. She is my best friend and nobody talks to her like that. You are 100% not a true fan if you can't support my decision on who I will be friends with. Who cares if she is my girlfriend she is beautiful and an amazing person and if you can't see that you can go fuck yourself." I was extremely upset.
The girl just stood there with her mouth open.
Makenzie was still bawling her eyes out and we walked away to a nearby park.
I say on the bench in the bench in silence just holding Makenzie listening to everything she had to say.