Chapter 27

When me and Nash got to our room we opened the door Nash wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Wow Nash this room is great!" I squealed.
"I know."
"Hey don't get cocky." I punched his arm lightly.
I walked over to the blinds and opened them.
"Nash oh my god look at this view!"
"It's amazing isn't it?"
"Hell yeah."
I turned around and hugged him when I pulled away from the hug Nash looked at my eyes then my lips and leaned in and kissed me. When ever we kissed I always felt the same sparks I did when we first kissed.
What was first a kiss turned into a very heated make out session.
He went from my lips to my neck finding my sweet spot and sucking on it lightly causing a little moan to come out of my mouth. I could feel him smirking and he came back up and started kissing me again. Then the door opened.Shit we forgot to lock it.
"Hey Makenzie do you have any make-OH MY GOD! IM SORRY! IM SO SORRY IM JUST GONNA LEAVE!" Hannah yelled.
"Get the hell out!" I yelled.
She grabbed my makeup bag out of my suit case and left.
"Now where were we?" Nash said smirking.
"I know where we need to be." I winked he leaned in but I dodged the kiss.
"We need to be at dinner im fucking starving." I laughed.
"Well there's a Chillis right down the street." He said.
"Okay I'll go get the boys and tell them we are going to Chillis." I said running out the door.
I knocked on Hannah and Hayes door first.
Hayes answered
"Hey Kenz." He said smiling.
"Get ready bitches were going to Chillis."
"Okay."
Then I went to Taylor, Aaron, and Shawns room.
Just who I didn't want to answered did.
"Um hey." Shawn said scratching the back of his neck.
"We're going to Chillis. In a few so get ready." I shyly said and started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me.
"WHAT THE FUCK SHAWN DO YOU NOT SEE THIS?!" I yelled showing him my wrist.
"NEXT TIME BE FUCKING CAREFUL WHERE YOUR GRABBING BETTER YET JUST DONT FUCKING GRAB AT ALL!" I screamed at him causing Jack&Jack to run out of there rooms.
"What's wrong?" Johnson asked.
"Nothing." I hissed.
"Don't lie." He said pulling my head up.
I showed him my wrist and his eyes got glossy.
"Shawn decided he can just grab me when ever he wants and I wasn't having any of that shit." I said trying to lighten the mood.
"Anyways were going to Chillis in a few so be ready." I said walking away.
I went to Matt&Cams room and told them were going to Chillis and then went back into my room.
"Hey Babe im ready when you are." I said to Nash
"Okay let's go." He intertwined our fingers and we walked to the lobby and waited for everyone. Eventually they all showed up and we huddled back into the van.
"I'll sit on the floor." I said.
                    - At Chillis -
        * Hannah's POV *
"Table for 10?" The woman said.
"Jessss." Nash replied.
"Right this way follow me."
She sat us down and said "your waiters will be with you soon."
"Waiters?" I questioned Makenzie she just shrugged.
"Hi welcome to Chillis." To guys said  I recognized those voices anywhere.
I looked up in shock.
"Im Gabe and I will be one of your waiters tonight I know what your thinking, why are there two waiters? Well that's because I'm new and Andrew here is helping me learn everything." He said
"Well im Andrew."
"Fontenot?" I smiled.
"Im the flesh."
"You are Gabe.Laceup!" I yelled
"That's me."
"Oh my god can I please get a picture with you guys?!" I practically screamed.
"Hold on you wanna get a picture with us when your hanging out with the Magcon Boys?" Andrew laughed.
"Did I not just say that?"
"I'll take the picture!" I screamed at Makenzie  "As long as you'll take one of me."  She said.
"Smile!" She said.
Andrew kissed my left cheek and Gabe my right. I could tell Hayes was getting jealous. I think it's cute when he gets jealous.
"My turn!" Makenzie said throwing her phone at me.
"The trust that just happened there was crazy I would never throw my phone at someone." Gabe laughed.
                       * Makenzie's POV *
Andrew picked me up and held me bridal style and Gabe jumped on Andrew back then Hannah snapped the picture and laughed.
"GANDREW! GANDREW! GANDREW!" Me and Hannah started chanting.
"Okay now that we have had fun what can we get for you guys." Gabe asked.
"Can I get the sour cream chicken enchiladas?" I said.
"Yeah I want that too." Cam yelled
"Me three!" Hayes shouted.
"Me four." Hannah said.
"Okay four sour cream chicken enchiladas. What else?" Andrew said.
"I'll take the smothered chicken burrito." Nash said.
"Excellent choice." Gabe pointed out.
"I'll take the smothered carnitas burrito." Taylor said.
"So will I." Shawn said.
"Me too." Aaron agreed.
"Me and Johnson will take that too." Gilinsky said.
"Okay that will be right back and do you all just want waters?" Gabe said.
We all just nodded.
After we ate i felt like I was gonna explode. Then we all got to the hotel and crashed in our rooms.
When I woke up I realized it was 8:30 and the event starts at 12:00.
"NASH TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF MAGCON!" I yelled.