Chapter 30

* Makenzie's POV *
For the rest of the time we all just sat there talking about really random shit.
"Do you really think Tupac is dead?" Hannah asked.
"Yes"
"Yes"
"No."
"Nash what the fuck what do you mean no?" Hannah yelled.
"I just don't think he's dead." He shrugged.
"Okay let's play 10 questions." Hayes said.
"Isn't it 20?" Nash questioned.
"Well the shows almost over so we don't really have time to play all 20, hell i don't know if we have time for all the 10." He replied.
"Okay Hannah if you could change one thing about me what about me should you change?" Hayes asked.
"Well I wouldn't change anything about you. Your perfect." She said kissing his jawline.
"Aweeeeee." I coed.
"Okay Nash what is the main reason you date Kenzie?" Hannah asked I looked at him and put my head on my chin looking very interested in what he had to say.
"Because she has an amazing personality and she's very loving and caring, she's good at helping people with there problems."
"Okay Nash I said main not multiple." Hannah laughed.
I went over and sat closer to Nash and kissed him on the cheek. He started patting his lap motioning for me to sit on it and I did.
He started kissing all over my cheek causing me to giggle.
"Save it for the bedroom." Hannah said. I flipped her off.
"Okay Makenzie where were we when I asked you to be my girlfriend?" Nash challenged.
"We had just gotten out of the movie theater when a fan started saying rude things to me and we walked over to a nearby park and we sat down on a bench while I was crying in your arms when you kissed me then you asked me to be your girlfriend." I smirked.
"Wow impressive."
"Alright Hannah....." I smirked
"Oh god." She said rolled her eyes laughing.
"Okay describe sex in one word."
I started laughing hysterically.
"Hardcore."
"OH MY GOD HAHAH!!!" We all started laughing.
"OKAY EVERYONE THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR COMING TO MAGCON!" The announcer yelled.
All the boys ran back stage and were out of breath.
"We might wanna run to the bus before fans get to it first." Taylor said panting.
With those words we all took off sprinting. Fans started to surround the bus as we were getting on.
"Let's go!" Aaron yelled.
Security pulled people out of the way so the girls wouldn't get run over by the bus.
"Did you ladies have fun?" Shawn asked.
"OH MY GOD YES IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!" Hannah yelled I just stayed silent because I still don't want to talk to him.
"Come on Makenzie you can't stay mad forever." He smirked.
"I can't? Watch me." I hissed.
"Don't be like that babe." Shawn said.
"Im not your babe back the fuck off." I spat right back in his face.
"Dude back off." Taylor said putting his hand on Shawns shoulder. Shawn just got up and walked away. Well he just ruined my day.
"Hey sunshine." Nash said sitting down next to me.
"Hi." I said not looking at him.
"What's wrong."
"Shawn, it's like he doesn't get the message that I don't fucking like him!"
"What-what did he do?!"
"He comes up to me saying I can't be mad at him forever then he calls me BABE!" I feel me getting angrier and angrier by the second.
"Hey it's okay. Just come here." He said patting his lap I went over and sat on him nuzzling my head into the crook into his neck. He started rubbing my back and I fell asleep just like that.
"Babe we're back to the hotel." Nash whispered
I didn't budge because I was so tired so I felt strong arms pick me up bridal style and carry me into the hotel I was awake but didn't feel like opening my eyes. When we got to our room Nash laid me down on the bed and starting blowing on my ear causing me to laugh.
"Wakie wakie!" Nash yelled.
"We have to pack cause we are flying to Florida tomorrow for 3 days." Nash said.
"FLORIDA?!"
"Yep so get packing." He said winking
"Oh and by the way I still want my reward for winning the grind on me contest."
"Oh you'll get your reward." I said winking
I saw him bite his lip. Let's just say the rest of the night was very interesting