Chapter 8

* Makenzie POV *
"OH MY GOD IS THAT NASH GRIER?!" Some girl yelled honestly I should've know this was gonna happen. I started to get nervous and stood closer to Nash that helped until she started to get closer that's when my hands started shaking. Nash noticed and started holding them. (That helped😉)
"Ummm Nash is this your girlfriend?"
Fuck.
"Oh my god you can do so much better than this fat ugly bitch."
When she said that I started fighting back tears.
"OH MY GOD look at the scars on her arm  HAHAHA she's a self harm freak too!"
At this point I was bawling my eyes out.
Nash finally said I was his best friend and that if I was his girlfriend who would care because im "beautiful" and "an amazing person." Then he told her to go fuck herself which was pretty funny.
She just stood there with her mouth open them me and Nash walked to a nearby park and sat on a bench.
I was crying into his chest and he was holding me.
"N-Nash?" I said below a whisper
"Yeah baby girl?"
"She...she pointed out something I didn't want anyone to know about."
Nash picked up my left wrist and looked at it and a tear fell out of his eye.
"M-Makenzie it kills me to see you like this...please.....please don't do this to yourself anymore."
"Nash don't cry for me." I said
"Makenzie your worth more than that."
"Nash honestly no im no-" he cut me off and kissed me.
I didn't kiss back at first but eventually did. I felt sparks between us. Fuck that. I felt fireworks. Fucking. Fireworks.