Chapter 15

* Hannah's POV *
After I got that phone call me and Hayes ran to the car and dashed to the hospital. I haven't heard her voice im 6 months and it's drinking  me crazy.
When we arrived I hopped out of the car and dashed inside the hospital.
i ran full speed down the hallways till I got to her room. Tears were falling out of my eyes. There she was laying on the bed with a huge smile on her face. I didn't hesitate to run up to her and hug her extremely tight.
"I love you too" She laughed.
"I've missed you so much."
""I've missed everything I've been laying in a bed for 6 months. Then again I did that before I was in a comma so not a real big difference there." She said and laughed.
"GROUP HUG!" I heard Hayes shout.
We all gathered around Makenzies bed and started hugging her.
"Okay guys I can't breathe." She gasped
"Sorry we've just missed you so much." Nash said.
"Well I've missed you guys too. But I just woke up from a coma I don't want to pass out again."
"I'll go get the nurse." Hayes said.
He came back five minutes later with the nurse.
"Okay Makenzie you seem to be doing just fine but we are going to have you stay the night so we can run some tests on you. Since she just woke up and you haven't seen her for a while you are all welcome to stay the night."
"Okay how long maximum will it be till I can go home?" Makenzie asked
"2 days maximum."
"Okay." She said
"Well im starving." I said.
"Me too" they all said in unison.
"CHIPOTLE RUN!" Makenzie screamed.
"Well I will go to chipotle you stay put."
"Betch does it look like im going anywhere?" She said in a common white girl voice.
- at chipotle -
Me and Hayes went to chipotle leaving Nash and Makenzie there at the hospital to have there own talking time.
"Umm Hayes." A little girl had come up to us.
"Yeah?"
"Can I um get a picture with you?"
"Of course you can." Hayes said to her
"I'll take it." I said
"1...2...3...say cheese." I took the picture and it looked great.
"Oh my gosh Hayes thank you so much!" She stood up on her tip toes and pecked his cheek.
"Alright then." I whispered
We got our order we drove past a Starbucks and I gave Hayes the look and he stopped at Starbucks.
"Hi welcome to Starbucks." The woman said.
"Hey can I get a double chocolatey ship frappé vente. And a peppermint mocha frappé with no whip cream vente."
"What's the name on those?" The women asked
"Hannah & Makenzie."
"Alright we'll have those right out for ya." She said I Walked away and found Hayes sitting down waiting for me so I sat in his lap.
"Im so happy Hayes!" I whisper yelled.
"Im glad your happy baby."
"I mean I've been waiting for 6-"
"Hannah & Makenzie!" The woman yelled.
I got up off of Hayes and grabbed our drinks.
"Thanks so much."
We drove back to the hospital, me feeling great because now Makenzie is going to be happy cause I have two of her favorite things in my hands.
When we walked inside I had a huge grin on my face.
"Guess who has your white girl medicine." I said laughing
"Oh my god look what we just got oh yeah." Hayes said.
"Thanks guys so much im glad I woke up!" Makenzie said