Chapter 4

I didn't want to forgive him but something inside of me told me to.
"Nash" I paused  and he looked worried.
"I would love to be your friend again." His face lit up like a Christmas tree.
"Oh my god Makenzie thank you so much I won't fuck up this time."
"I hope not" I whispered.
For the rest of the bus ride he had his arm around me and my head rested on his shoulder.
When we finally got to school the bus driver said "Welcome to school"
I just laughed and looked at Nash "more like welcome to prison" I said.
We both laughed and walked inside. Hannah and Hayes were right behind us holding hands they were so cute together. Nash walked with me to my locker and once we got there he went over to his. I put all of my books and things in there and finished I closed my locker and started walking over to Nash but was forcefully shoved into a locker by the one the only Taylor Caniff.
"Where do you think your going princess." He had a smirk on his face.
"No im where that concerns you." I spat.
"No one talks to me like that." He said.
He pulled me towards him and slammed me into the locker behind me causing me to lose my breath.
                         *Nash's POV*
I heard a slamming noise that was all to familiar.
I turned around. "Makenzie" I whispered. She was being slammed into the lockers.
I ran over there and ripped Taylor off of her.
"NASH WHAT THE FUCK?!" Taylor yelled at me.
"Don't what the fuck me Taylor! You are slamming her into a locker for no god damn reason!" I started to yell.
"Hold on." He paused. "Are you sticking up for this piece of trash?!"
He laughed.
"YES I AM SHE IS MY FUCKING FRIEND AND I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU DO THIS TO HER!!" At this point my blood was boiling.
"Okay." Taylor said and walked away.
Okay?