Chapter 33

* Makenzie's POV *
Hannah offers me to stay the night but I rejected. I knew how sad Nash and cam were when I left the apartment and I can only imagine how upset they are right now. Hannah drove me home and we said our goodbyes and I went inside. The apartment was quiet it's been quiet for a while now since Nash and cam aren't talking. I've just gotten used to it. I went to our room and lauds down on the bed just staring at the ceiling.
I heard the shower water running so I assumed Nash was in there.
"Hey babe." Nash pretty much forced a smile on his face.
"Hi." My eyes were still red and puffy from crying so much.
"So I take it you saw the video."
"Y-yeah." I thought I cried out all of my tears but I was wrong I felt tears start streaming down my face.
"Hey im in digi tour now and so is Hayes, and Jack&Jack." He said trying to comfort me, but nothing was working I just kept crying.
"Wheres Cam?"
"Makenzie." He sighed
"I said where's Cam!" I yelled.
"He went to rent a Uhal truck."
"WHAT!? HES MOVING OUT?!"
"Yeah he said that he wants to be on his own." Nash sighed trying to fight back tears.
"Oh my god." Everything was happening so fast first Magcon breaks up now Cameron is moving out.
"Makenzie don't be sad. Let Cameron make his own decisions. It's sad I know but don't let it ruin your day." Nash said pulling me in for a hug.
"I need to get my mind off of it can we go do something fun?" I asked still hugging Nash.
"Of course we can wanna go to the water park, we could go surfing, oh what about the movies, laser tag, skating?." Nash was just rambling.
"Nash slow your role let's just go to the beach."
"Okay."
We went to get our baiting suits on and got the car. We cranked up the radio and started singing along. I was still upset about Cam but I was trying my best to forget.
"I AINT GOT NO TYPE! NAH! BAD BITCHES IS THE ONLY THANG THAT I LIKE!" Nash and I were singing.
We were quiet for the rest of the song because we didn't know the words.
Then get low came on
"GET GET GET LOW WHEN THE WISTLE GO!" I was pretty much twerking in my seat.
"Jesus maybe I should play this song more often." Nash laughed I punched him in the arm.
We finally arrived at the beach we got all of the stuff out of the trunk and walked to our spot Nash set out the towels and I put up the umbrellas.
"Come on babe lets go to the water!" Nash yelled running down the beach I quickly got up and chased him when we hit the water he picked me up and put me on his shoulders.
"Nash I swear to god if you drop me."
"Oh you mean like this?!" He acted
Like he was going to but he didn't.
"Nash you fucking asshole!" I yelled and pulled his hair.
"Oh babe your gonna pull my hair as a punishment? Maybe I should misbehave more often." I could just feel the smirk.
A few hours past and we both started getting hungry so we went back and got dressed and went to chipotle. 
"I really had fun today." Nash said sticking his burrito in his mouth.
"Me too we hardly ever go to the beach."
"True true." When we got dime eating we decided to go on a walk down the boardwalk. L.A. Was always beautiful at night you could never see the stars because we are in the city but the city lights at night were always beautiful. We walked past the movie theater we went to about a year ago.
"Remember that was our first date." Nash whispered.
"How could I forget?"
"Makenzie you know I love you right?" Nash asked.
"Well you better." I laughed.
"Well I have a special surprise for you tomorrow and hopefully all goes well."