Chapter 13

- 6 months later -
* Nash's POV*
It's been 6 months I visit her everyday hoping she will wake up. I haven't been to school at all I've been to depressed.
Today it was around 3 and I went to visit her. My feelings for her haven't changed at all I think of her everyday.
The people at the hospital all knew me by now. Which was pretty sad.
I walked into the hospital with the same frown I walk in with everyday.
"Hey Nash!" A woman called
"Hi Betty" I weakly smiled and walked to her room and sat next to her.
I started talking to her like I did everyday and cried just like I did everyday. When I finish talking I started shaking her arms hoping she would wake up but no response I stood up and started to walk away. Then I hear it the voice I've been wanting to here for 6 months 13 days 8 hours and 18 minutes.
"N-n-Nash?"
Oh my god.
* Makenzie's POV*
"Makenzie I need you to wake up baby girl, I need to see those beautiful eyes of yours that you hate because they are different colors but I love because that makes one more thing I love about you, I need to hear you shyly singing when you are in the passenger seat in my car and then blush when you realize I hear you, I need- I need you. Please Makenzie I love you! Please wake up!"
Then I felt my arms shaking then they stopped. I fluttered my eyes open. I wanted to say so much but all I could get out was "N-N-Nash?"
He turned around and a huge smile appeared on his face. His beautiful blue eyes widened focusing on me. He ran to me embracing me in the best hug I've ever had.
"I-I love you too Nash Grier."