Chapter 20

* Makenzie's POV *
I walked over to hang out with the jacks but was stopped by Shawn.
"Hey Shawn." I smiled.
"Makenzie I need to tell you something."
"Okay im all ears go ahead." I said.
"Okay I need to tell you that I like you like a lot. Your beautiful and super funny and I really like you. I know you love Nash but I need to do this."
Before I could say anything he kissed me. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. I started smacking his chest trying to break free. When he pulled away I smacked him and hard it stung my hand really bad.
"YOU BITCH!" He yelled at me and smacked me across the face. Causing me to fall to the ground in pain.
"Oh my god Makenzie im so sorry I don't know what came over me." He tried to reach down to me but I smacked his hand before he could touch me.
"don't you EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN YOU DOUCHEBAG!" I screamed at him.
Nash ran over to us.
"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" He yelled staring at the very red handprint on my cheek.
"He kissed me, I tried to pull away but he was to strong so I started slapping his chest trying to get away. When he finally let go of me I slapped him and he slapped me back but harder." I said to Nash.
Nash tackled him and started punching him.
"YOU.FUCKING.DOUCHE.BAG." He said in between hits.
Cam ran over and pried Nash off of Shawn.
Then the jacks ran over helping Shawn up.
"Maken-" Shawn started.
"Go to hell Shawn!" I yelled I still had my hand on my face because I was in so much pain. Nash then grabbed my waist and stared at my face. I put my hand down but my hand had been there so long it started to sick causing me to rip my hand off of my face. I started crying and Nash pulled me in to a very warm hug.
"Let's go back!" Nash yelled at everyone. Everyone nodded in agreement.
We went to take off our skates and went to the cars with out a word.
Shawn started walking to the car me and Nash were in.
"Your not riding with us dickhead." I mumbled but he still heard it.
"Want a handprint on the other side?!" He hissed raising his hand.
Gilinsky grabbed it and pulled him back.
"Bro back the fuck down." He said
Him and Shawn walked over to the other car and Matt walked over to ours.
"They kicked me out guess I'm riding with you guys." He said laughing.
"You can have shotgun." I said chocking up.
He just nodded.
I crawled into the back seat and slammed the door waiting for Nash and cam.
The pain really hit me then and I started bawling that's when the doors opened and Nash climbed in.
"Come here babe." He said holding his arms out allowing me to come cuddle up next to him.
"Nash my face hurts." I said kind of laughing.
"Don't worry I'll kiss it and make it all better." He said in a baby voice before planting a kiss on my cheek.
"That didn't work I think I need another one." I said pointing aT my cheek. He put his hand on the left side of my face and kissed the handprint.
"All better." I said laughing.
"I love you Makenzie." He whispered into my hair.
"I love you too Nash." I said