Chapter 37

* Makenzie's POV *
When we got home Nash and Hannah helped clean up my knuckles.
"Makenzie this is probably going to sting like a bitch." Nash said pulling out some rubbing alcohol from the cabinet.
"You can squeeze my hands if your in pain." Hannah said holding her hand out to me.
"Are you sure?I don't wanna hurt you."
"Yeah. I owe you one for beating the crap out of Rebecca."
"Okay Makenzie get ready. 1...2...3..."  Nash put the rubbing alcohol on my knuckles and he was right it did sting like a bitch.
I started squeeze Hannah's hand really tight. 
"OW FUCK!" Hannah yelled pulling her hand away.
"Im sorry I said I didn't want to hurt you."
"Just squeeze my other hand." Nash said.
I did as told and started squeezing his hand. We got done and we invited Hannah to stay.
"Hannah you can eat dinner with us I will share my food with you." I said.
"Im only eating the fries."
"Fine by me."
We sat down and started eating.
"So im really happy to hear about you guys getting married!" Hannah squealed.
"Me too I get to spend the rest of my life with the person I love the most."  Nash said
"IM THROWING YOU GUYS A WEDDING!" Hannah yelled. 
"Hannah im telling you you really don't have to."
"YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED I HAVE TO THROW YOU A WEDDING!"
Me and Nash just shrugged.
"Yassssss!! Okay anyways im gonna head home I'll see you crazy kids tomorrow." Hannah hugged both of us and went home. 
"Makenzie im really glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you."
          - one year later -
        * Nash's POV *
"Do you Hamilton Nash Grier take Makenzie Lynn Wallace to be your wedded wife?" The preacher asked.
"I do."
"And do you Makenzie Lynn Wallace take Hamilton Nash Grier to be your wedded husband?"
Makenzie paused and started looking around. 
"Im sorry but I can't do this im sorry Nash but im just not ready." Makenzie let go of my hand and ran away.
Everyone started staring at me and I chased after her.
"Makenzie what happened?" I asked.
"Im sorry Nash but I love someone else." She started crying when she said that my heart just shattered.
"W-who?"
"Cameron."
                I woke up out of breath and that woke up Makenzie 
"What's wrong babe?" She asked putting her hand on my bare back.
"I had a bad dream."
"Wanna talk about it?" She asked scooting closer to me.
"I had a dream that we were saying I do and you fell for someone else."
"Nash I only love you, I love you and only you and you know it. I can't imagine myself with anyone but you." She sat on my lap facing me.
"Hamilton Nash Grier I love you more than life itself." She kissed my forehead and fell asleep in my arms.