Chapter 11

* Hannah POV *
Me and Hayes were having our own little time because we got bored and had nothing else to do this late.
Then we got interrupted by my phone ringing.
"Ugh hold on Hayes."
"Hurry babe." He said winking.
"Hello?!" I said out of breath
"What are you doing this late at night out of breat-" he stopped well now Nash knows me and Hayes are having sex that's nice.
"Hannah you and Hayes need to come to the hospital now." My heart started beating really face.
"WHY?!" I screamed
"Bring me clothes and-" he stopped  and I heard him crying.
"AND WHAT?!" I was screaming I was so worried.
"It's Makenzie." He said below a whisper and hung up.
"Oh my god Hayes get in here now!" I screamed while tears are streaming down my face.
"Oh my god hannah what's wrong?" He ran to me wearing no clothes.
"It's..it's.....Makenzie. She's in the hospital." I said crying uncontrollably.
"Shh babe it's okay let's got get dressed and go see her it will all be okay I promise." He said while rubbing my back.
"O-okay." I stood up and got dressed.
"Nash needs clothes too." I said sniffling.
"Okay I'll get him some you go down to the car and I'll meet you down there."
When I got into the car I started screaming and crying. My best friend of 5 fucking years is in the hospital and I don't even know what fucking happened.