Chapter 28

* Makenzie's POV *
I finally got Nash out of bed by 8:45 and I walked into the bathroom and took a shower.
"AND I NEED YOU DU NA NA NA NA NA NA NA AND I MISS YOU DU NA NA NA NA MA NA NA" I was singing really loud cause I'm that person who puts on a concert while taking a shower.
"Are you almost done Kenz?! I need to get in too." Nash yelled.
"Yeah!"
I finished up in the shower and grabbed a towel. Nash slipped past me as I was walking out. I walked over to my suitcase to look for my makeup.
"Shit." I mumbled to my self. I forgot Hannah took my makeup yesterday when she walked in on me and Nash making out. I grabbed a robe that I had brought and walked over to there room.
"Knock knock Bitch!" I yelled
Hannah answered "dude what are you doing? I just wool up I look like the weekend." Hannah complained.
"Well I wouldn't be here if you would've brought your own makeup."
"Oh shit your right I forgot to give it back."
"Well about now would be a good time." I laughed
Hannah walked back to inside her room and got me my makeup bag.
"Thanks betch!"
I ran back to my room and got dressed my outfit was
• an Or Nah crop top
• High wasted short shorts
• Nike shoes.
Nash was still in the bathroom getting ready so I didn't want to disturb him so I just sat at the desk that was in our room and did my make up
• foundation
• eyeshadow
• eyeliner
• mascara
• light pink lipstick
Nash finally walked out of the bathroom in only a towel.
"I love your outfit babe!" I said
"I know right this is high quality."
I just started laughing. "Well im gonna go over to Hannah's room so just come over there when your done." I started walking out the door but Nash grabbed my waist and spun me towards him.
"Your going no where without kissing me."
"Ughhhh fine." I rolled my eyes and laughed.
He leaned in and kissed me and then I walked out to Hannah's room and knocked on the door.
"Open up bitches!" I yelled.
Hayes opened the door and I walked past him Hannah was getting dressed so I just sat down on the bed watching what ever was on T.V.
Hannah finally was dressed and came and sat down next to me. 
"Makenzie?"
"Jesssss?"
"You do know we are going to get a shitload of hate today right?" Hannah said.
"Gee thanks for reminding me." I rolled my eyes.
"Well it's true there's not really anything we can do about it."
"Yeah but let's just try and make the best of it." I said.
"Yeah I guess I'm starving so let's go eat."
Hannah, Hayes, and I walked down to the lobby to eat some breakfast and I texted Nash.
Me: Hey babe! Hayes, Hannah, and I are in the lobby eating breakfast when you are ready get the rest of the guys and meet is down here. 😘😍
Nash💝: alrighty then. We'll meet you down there! Love you!
The rest of the boys ran down here by the time we had our breakfast on our plates.
"Morning guys!" I smiled.
"Morning." They all said.
We had all finally sat down and got to talking.
"So are you ladies excited?" Taylor asked.
"Well im actually kinda nervous because I know we will get hate." Hannah replied.
"Yeah that's true but you have to learn to ignore it there just jealous because they don't hang out with us and you guys do, hell there even more jealous that they don't get to date us and you guys do." Johnson said.
"Yeah your right." I said.
When we all got done eating breakfast it was 11:24 so we got into the van.
"Im not sitting on the floor again." I said.
"You can sit on my lap." Nash winked.
I sat on Nash's lap the entire car ride and he just played with my hair. When we finally got there the car was already getting surrounded by fans screaming and banging on the windows.
I tapped Hannah on the shoulder
"Well this is going to be an adventure."