Chapter 3

*Nash's POV*
             -previous day-   
It's Sunday and I've felt like shit all day. I couldn't stop thinking about Makenzie.
My friends were suck assholes to her. I always say back and just watched, never helped her just watched.
We used to be best friends and now she hates me. I guess I would hate me too.
"Yo Hayes." I said
"What's up bro?"
"You know Makenzie?" I asked
"You mean Hannah's best friend?"
"YES" I yelled
"What about her?"
"I need to apologize to her" I said
"Why you didn't do anything."
"THATS MY POINT HAYES!OUR FRIENDS ARE MAKING HER LIFE A LIVING HELL!" I was yelling now.
"We used to be best friends! Now because I've done nothing to help her! All I've done is be a total dickhead!"
"Bro chill out. When you see her tomorrow just tell her your sorry and you want to be friends again. Worst comes to worst she says no. But you don't know until you try." He says softly.
Hayes has always been really good at giving advice and helping people through there problems.
"Thanks bro" I said giving him a bro hug.
                        -Next morning-
When I got on the bus I saw Makenzie and sat by her. I could tell she was uncomfortable because she kept scooting closer to the window. So I finally spoke up.
"Hey kenz"
"Um hi?" She said confused.
"You look beautiful"
"Don't you hate me?" She snapped at me.
I felt so terrible she really thinks I hate her....I have to apologize.
When I finished apologizing we stared at each other for a few seconds and she finally spoke.
----------------------------------------------
Hahaha I left it at a cliff hanger im so sorry don't worry im working on the next chapter right now. Thanks guys for reading I love you all be sure to follow. And also leave some comments I want to read them.
See you im the next chapter beautiful! 😍😘