Chapter 5

*Taylor POV*
They are friends? I never would have guessed that one.
I honestly didn't care I was getting tired of beating her everyday. I actually started to feel bad.
Well that happened. I have some apologizing to do. I need to tell the rest of the guys to lay off to. But mostly I have got to find Makenzie.
*Makenzie POV*
Nash helped me up and brushed me off.
"Thank you so much Nash" I gave him a very long warm hug.
When I was in his arms it made me feel safe. Was I starting to get feelings for Nash? I think so.
"Are you okay baby girl?"
OMG HE CALLED ME BABY GIRL
Right then and there I started melting.
"Yeah I'm a whole hell of a lot better now." I said laughing
"I got the wind knocked out of me but other than that im okay I guess." I said.
"Makenzie im so sorry I wasn't there if I would have gone to my locker that wouldn't have happened." He said sadly.
"Oh my god no Nash please don't blame yourself. This really isn't your fault. I promise. It's Taylor's fault for being such a douche." I said staring deeply into his piercing blue eyes.
"Makenzie?" Nash asked
"Yes?"
"Be ready at 6:30 im picking you up and we are going on a date."
Oh shit. I swear it's taking everything inside of me not to jump on to him and make out with him.
"Okay." I said with a smile.
The bell rang and we had to go to our classes.
"See you later." Nash said
"See ya."
Before he left I grabbed his wrist and kissed his cheek.
He smiled from ear to ear.