Chapter 49

I swear Ima need to see some votes and comments. Y'all ain't showed no love at all and I know I been busy but dang let a sista know you need a update now. This my second to last chapter so just for y'all I'm not holding back. Hopefully I see some votes and comments. More comments than anything but tap those two buttons before you forget... Like now.... And now .... Fr yo now tap that star .... Then when you finish tap the comment button . I know y'all Destinee shut up okay okay I'm done lets go.

Jessica ~

" Can we talk" my mind and my heart was set and i moved on. " Wanna see me in person " i heard him say yeah and to meet him at the park. I cut the top of my hair into my bang then the rest into a high ponytail after that slayed my edges. Lastly, i put on my diamond studs then walked out the bathroom looking through my closet finding my strapless corset jean pants romper. To the bottom of my closet i found my plum sandals to match my plum lipstick. After putting on my romper i did my makeup standing in the mirror nothing major. Looking myself in the mirror one last time i grab my phone and my keys to my 2016 white kia. I closed the door behind me putting on my plum shades to match my sandals and lipstick going to my car. Putting my car into reverse and drive pulling out my driveway. I stop pulling on sonta radio cause her music helped me move on from damon while I pulled up to the park to see kids playing and a boy sitting on the bench. Getting out with my car walking u till a car pulled up on me it was grey Nissan " hey" he puts his car in park and tells me to come in.

" What you wanna talk about?" I said sitting in the passenger seat. He removes his glasses to see his eyes was low and red. He took a sip from his bottle which I knew had liquor " Jess I'm so sorry. I should've never dissed you for these girls, not coming to you at night. All I do is think of you and I'm so sorry" his words was slurring but I could make out what he was saying as he cried with his hands over his face. I sat there between two emotions not caring and wanting to laugh " I'm sorry to you left me but you'll never get me back. I'm happy Damon and you will always be my my first boyfriend but never my first love because I never knew love until I met him" smiling down as I thought of him but he cuts me off making me look over at him " what does he have that I don't have ?" Slamming his hands in the steering wheel he then turns to his side placing his hands around my neck " I know what it is you need this dick" I was trying to get air as I hit him over and over again making him let me go but he pulled me down as he got in between my legs. " No Damon you crazy" pushing him and kicking him off of me. I got out the car running back to my car and pulling off fast to where I could be alone when I looked in the front mirror my neck was red I took a picture of that with my phone as I manage to call the police.

" how may I help you. What's your emergency" Tears were rolling down my face " miss my ex boyfriend choked me and tried to rape me in his car. I got away as fast as I could " managing to get out through my tears and sobbing. " what's your name and where are you at ? " the lady asks nicely " Jessica Anderson I'm next to the shell gas station on Burrow street" looking around suddenly finding the street until I saw Damon at my window trying to get in. I turned on my car pulling off running right into the cops while Damon was on was on the ground. All I remember was Damon had blood running down the side of his face and police talking to me before everything went black.

When I woke up I seen my heart being monitored and Dacian sitting in front of me with his hands over his face.  I sat up a little seeing an i.v was connected to my arm " Da" He got up giving me a hug and kissing all over my face. " I see she's awake " tameka walked in along with destiny behind her with the crew. Destiny handed me a teddy bear " you okay?" Sitting on the end of my hospital bed. " yeah but what happen ?" looking around at all of them " well told to us from the police Damon tried to kill you and you almost ran him over. You were so overwhelmed that you blacked out. " destiny answers " where's Damon" hoping she would have an answer" In custody there going to sentence him in a week or two " there was a knock on the door and justice went over to open it until the guy pulled out a gun on him making justice back up as the guy closed the door.

" Nobody moves and nobody gets hurt" I could see Jay moving to pull his gun out but Kalia stopped him as destiny held Kevyan close to her. " Bro look I don't know why you here but" the guy cuts him off aiming the gun at his temple making justice be quiet. Next thing you know Kalia and Jay had both of there guns pointed at him " you shoot him we shoot you. So go. Pull the trigger" I tried my best to pull the emergency button as many times telling them to hurry up but it seems as if they weren't coming until the door opened again and it was two police man telling everyone to drop there weapons. The guy held his hands up and pushed destiny making her fall down with Kevyan in her hands jumping out the window.

Jay looked down out the window seeing the guy had killed himself. There was so many police and detectives in my room asking all of us a lot of questions and I could tell none of us wanted to be bothered no more. When I was discharged it was 12 am the next morning because of the everything I signed my name after I got dressed and closed the door behind me taking everything with me. " You okay?" I nodded not wanting to talk anymore but my mouth was beginning to get dry. The whole ride home was silent until we seen our front door open making Dacian get out of the car closing the door behind him. Mustarding up some strength I get out the car following behind him to see I'm coming for you in big letter with paint, all our furniture broke apart, glass all over the floor, everything was completely destroyed. I got onto the floor touching Dacian baby photo holding it close to my chest as I looked around at our hard work destroyed making tears fall down my face.

" You okay baby" I shook my head covering my face sobbing " baby they destroyed everything" in between sobs. Dacian held me close " don't worry baby we're going to figure this out" as I listened to his heart beat  making me calm down. He knew just how to make me feel at peace when everything is going wrong and I don't know what to do. Dacian went to upstairs to check everything until I heard him cuss making me follow his voice up the stairs until I seen blood all over the carpet and a girl laid on the side of bed dead making me cover my nose because the body stank so bad. Then I heard a cry it was a toddler in between boards and covered up crying I took the toddler out of the blanket it held the toddler  close. Dacian was on the floor crying when I came back in the room " I'm going to call 911 and baby why are you crying ?" Dacian looked so numbed out as I took my phone calling the cops as Dacian sat sobbing loudly as we held each other.

" That's my son" I heard him says as no more than ten minutes later police came in trying to find out why, when, how and what happen. All I could do was let the tears run down my face because my life was really messed up and I wanted to why am I in this skin ?

Did you press that comment button ? You might as well press it now. Did y'all enjoy the book or was it all over the place. Don't forget to comment and vote. Y'all been with me this far and for the new people go check out my book This pain, True story( My thug) because this book was the beginning. Now will you please press that comment button ... Much love Destinee