Paris Part 2 Good time

" Baby my feet tired" I laugh getting up to massage her feet as she played on her phone. She had her camera up taking a picture then showed me the photo ( in mm). I laughed " what you smirkin' for ?" She smirked at me. " What ?" Massaging her feet " Well I feel like a fat whale " pointing at her stomach . " nah baby you ain't fat. You still beautiful" making destiny smile. " can we get some food ?" destiny pouts " yeah. You order though cause I know you speak a tiny bit of French " she nods leaning over picking up the phone. " bonjour " she says sprightly " e voudrais commander un service de chambre s'il vous plaît" ( I would like to order room service) "
euh ... oui . je voudrais une grande pizza avec pepperoni, oignons , saucisses , et aussi je veux thé glacé ." ( um... yes . i would like a large pizza with pepperoni, onions, sausage,and also i want two ice teas. ) " est-ce tout ?" ( is that all ? ) " Non, je peux aussi obtenir des bâtons chesse" à la pomme de dessert ( No, can I also get cheese sticks with apple French dessert). Destiny spoke some more French then hung up " Whatchu order ?" She lays back " pizza, drinks,and mozzarella sticks with dessert. " I nod grabbing a towel to take a shower.

When I came out destiny was saying something to guy who brought the food. " What happen ?" sitting the bed as destiny brings me a plate of food. " Nothin' he just wanted to know where I was from cause I had an accent. And I told him the U.S" sitting down next to me opening her tea taking a sip . " You like the pizza ?" She moves her neck from side to side chewing " Yeah its alright" covering her mouth as she talked. " I don't know, it's like I'm really not hungry. I really just want something sweet" grabbing a piece of whatever she ordered and taking a bite. " What's that ?" I said after I drinked the last of my tea. " Apple dessert. Wanna try it ?" Putting a piece close to my face as I take a bite. " You like it ?" Taking a bite. " Yeah" nodding. " I added whip cream to make it taste better. Everything is better with whip cream. " I laugh biting my lip " Everything does taste better " licking her face. " Ewwww justice " laughing " You freaky " getting up taking my plate. I watched her walk into the kitchen that was in our room. I got up as she went to wash her hands wrapping my arms around her waist. " I appreciate you " she turns around wiping her hands. " Really ?" sitting the paper towel down wrapping her arms around my neck. " Yeah, You make so many sacrifices in order to please me.

I just wanna say thank you " I catch her looking down. " Lift ya head up " she looks up " La raison pour laquelle je sacrifie beaucoup pour vous est la cause je t'aime . amour est un mot fort et beaucoup de gens l'utilisent à la légère. Je vous ai dit que je suis votre dos et ici je suis toujours avoir votre retour . i obtenu votre dos à la fin" Looking deep into my eyes. " what does that mean ?" She laughs " I said its because I love you and people misuse that word and I told you I got your back so here I am still havin' your back. " she looks down. " Why you got your head down ?" Destiny looks up " I don't know just a habit " she looks up laughing.