Chapter 13

Tameka~

I just got off the plane and i see Trey and this little girl. I guess that's his little sister

Tameka: hey

Trey: hey baby this is diamond and diamond this is Tameka

Diamond: Hi

Tameka: hey cutie

Destinee: hey trey.  Diamond !!

Diamond: Destiny!!

Destiny: hey baby girl . Who did your hair ?

Diamond: Ms. Smith

Destiny: Meka going to do your hair and make you look pretty

Diamond: okay

We all got into Trey car . Destiny was in the back with Diamond as i was in the front with Trey.

Destiny: drop me off at  justice house

Trey: got you

After dropping destiny off. Me and trey and diamond went back their house. I put my stuff in his room and i helped Trey put diamond bed together. Her room was pink and too cute. i was jelly a bit. Me and Diamond got to know each other really good . We had some stuff in common .

I sat her in between my legs as i braided her hair into singles going into a bun. She needed a couple of breaks though but i got her a lollipop to keep her quiet. She looked so pretty once i was done. Now her clothes needed some work .

We ended up taking her to mall. I went to the Children's place and i found a cute polka dot skirt . Also i found her a jumper.. Then i found her some cute pink sandles . I got her the jumper a cute grey shirt and some grey leggings . Then i put the black skirt with a purple and pink shirt with the pink sandles. I might off gotten her 15 outfits that's she could mix and match. I got some earrings and some jewelry. She was looking to cute cause i had to get that outfit off of her she had on blue pants and a green shirt with white dirty sneakers. I couldn't take it I changed her into the jumper with the grey shirt . And  the wolf greys  with studs.

Tameka: oh girl

I showed her herself she looked so happy. She jumped on me and took me she loved me . I'm glad i made her happy

Justice ~

I came to the door to destiny at my house. I was taken back cause i had my friend Chanel over and we were chilling.

Justice: what are you doing here?

destiny: umm came to see you

girl: who is that justice ?

She comes to the door and destiny is taken back.

Justice: destiny

She walks away leaving . It looked it was going to rain the clouds were getting dark. It started to pouring rain i went inside.

Destiny~

My hair and rain don't mix at all.But i didn't wanna call meka or trey so i walked to his house.  It was far but i didn't care. i hated myself ,my clothes were soaking wet.

Tameka: why didn't you call me ? Are you okay ? what happen ?

Trey and Diamond looked at me. As i told them what happen meka looked pissed. Trey was shaking his head. Diamond didn't understand .

I took a shower and i slept in the guest room. Justice kept calling and texting me

Justice: would you let me explain

12 missed calls

Justice: baby i love you

I don't need this . i turned off my phone and went to bed. Today has changed my life  i went on my Instagram and changed my relationship status in my bio Then turned it off

Taken by Justice 12.5.13

Changed it to

#Singletho

Tell me what you think and vote