Chapter 32 Erractic

Destine~

Its a nice calm cold spring morning about 8 am and I'm enjoying a hot cup vanilla tea. Justice is sleeping as I'm sitting at the kitchen table looking out the window at the sun rising. My mind is full of thoughts of the past as i think of all the hell i went through. From when i was 6 to now even high school.

Its nice to watch the sunrise on a peace day as I'm getting closer each day to lil he/ she due date. I can admit i did a lot of crazy stuff in my past but i thank God for being able to keep myself pure. I am married why have sex with "boyfriend" when he will just leave you to be the next virgin. I don't know but high school is the 4 best years of your life why waste it ?

I pick up my phone to see a text from Tameka. I told her she could come with me to the store. I'm finally happy all my life i have had ups and downs but now I'm up. I put my cup in the sink and waddle back to the room . As i walk to my closet i hear the water running then the door open with smoking coming. To reveal justice with a towel wrapped around his waist . He got them curves in tact while i have a big belly plus i had to take out my piercing and guess what ? The stretch marks came back :) no I'm mad -.- so I'm using coco butter .

Just my luck I'm fat piggy while my hubby is a sexy , curvy, beautiful let me stop . I continue to search for something to wear then i stumble upon a cute orange holter dress then i go to the left a little next to bae stuff and look for something to cover my arms up its warm but yet chilly. I feel justice wrap his arms around me then kisses my neck. i never thought i could fit into this world but i guess i can ." good morning bae " kissing my lips

Oh them words I've been hurt by a lot of guys and now I've found the one. It feels so right i started not to believe in love now I'm happy and very fat. " good morning" I say kissing back " how did you sleep?" He asks going look for clothes on his side of the closet "fine . where are you going so early ? " I ask watching him " Jeremiah wanted me to come with him to discussion some papers " bringing out his white button up with the gold movada watch and the true religion jeans. Now you see that "some papers" i wanna say nigga what papers . they better not be no damn divorce papers cause he found a curvy cutie who is light skin with long hair . but instead "oh okay me and meka are going out to look for stuff I'm 5 months now." i watch him look on the other side of the closet and find some white jeans, a collared blue and white shirt with vest changing his outfit . Finally i found my grey sweater i ironed my clothes and his shirt then got dressed. I went into the bathroom and applied eyeliner and just a little eye-shadow. Justice comes behind me and starts brushing his hair , yep you already know his waves are niccce. Then he asks me after i finished doing his collar to put on his watch . I helped him as he grab his keys to the corvette . He walks into the kitchen and grabs a muffin then kisses me . Locks the door then turns on lifestyle by young thug and pulls off.

I shake my head as i watch him pull off then goes to look for me some shoes. I end up changing my whole outfit some flower blue and pink ,and green jeans with a blue tank top with a jean jacket. I curled my weave into tight curls and a bang with a little lip gloss then i heard Tameka beepin her horn . I grab my coco channel cream purse with my blue toms and my i phone then grab some snacks and a muffin . I lock the door leaving hopping into meka Audì. " hey bae " I say getting in then putting on my seatbelt " hi " she says pulling out the drive way of my house as we jam to music. " you look very cute plus your glowing with the baby bump" Meka says admiring my bump " thanks" I say smiling then rolling my eyes " but I need some info" She says suddenly " on who ? " I ask looking at her as she stops at a stop sign " Jeremiah " She says licking her lips then trying to be serious . I look over at Tameka she starts to smile really hard then she notice me looking at her then stops. " you like him don't you ?" Teasing her a bit " a little but I'm worried about trey " still worrying about trey i know you miss him. Did you ever have sex with him ? " I ask having an answer to her special problem "yes but i loved him and he just goes and cheat on me" Tameka starts to wipe around her eyes. She stops at a red light i lean over and grab her a hug also a tissue.