Chapter 50

Last Chapter cutting things short. I hope you guys learned a thing or two about friendship, love , hope , joy . I wrote this book for one cause it was personally for me yes I did lose my best friend but it made me a better person at the end of the day. I hope you guy enjoyed In my skin. I'm working on This pain

~ Everything happens for a reason

I wanted to leave y'all with that and I have no other words but thank you to everyone. My amazing co writer author_briand @Make_It_Happen for doing my covers helping me with my books. Hold up to the man upstairs , I always wanted to use that . For God for just God nobody like him, Family and my friends for leaving me alone to write this book. All my commenter and voters who made this book successful . If you followed me from beautiful to obsession to this book to this pain . Don't stop I got more coming but right now I feel I need a break . but knowing me I'll be backing to pre writing some more . I love y'all so much . this is one of my best books yet.

Also check out

~ True Story ( My thug)

~ This pain

I'm working really hard with the help of my co writer. I just wanna take a moment to honor her. She takes out of her time to do my covers, help me with writing and editing. she is a writer from the heart thanks so much bri. Most of my covers she done did and they are simply perfect ..... Also bri is currently writing her own books go help her out please with her books Perfect .... & Crazy ....

You deserve this long message bri lol

Much love but let's get to the ending part ....

" Let us all say grace" each of us bowed our heads with the new baby and Jessica and Dacian decided to join us too everything was perfect. Father God thank you for this meal and us having this time to spend together. Thank you for giving us another day to live and also bless those who prepared this meal in Jesus name amen" Everyone says amen then starts digging in. We made nothing special we had streak, corn, mash potatoes, collard greens, stuffin , and sock it to me cake. As you can see everyone was happy and nothing could change that. " I would like to make a toast to everyone. We had ruff times, and all if y'all niggas get on my nerves but I love y'all. Each and everyday nothing is better than having loyalty  not to others only but to yourself. I want to leave with all of you No matter we are a family and we have freedom. We all clink glass then Tameka stands up " I just want to let y'all know I love everyone of you guys especially my fiance Jeremiah " showing off the ring ( in MM).destiny jumps up " oh my gosh " we all hug tameka then sit down back in our seats. After we were all done eating and everything was set and done we took a family picture . " say cheese" Jeremiah set up the camera then jumps in with his arms around tameka's waist.

Awwww. That's family goals right there. Yes the book is over finally !!! Cause I really was runnin out of ideas and the second book is called Freedom ( Sequel). Go check it out and add it to your library. I'll post when its up so be on the look out ... Also last but not least check out my book True story ... Once again the sequel is held back and True story is up. Go tell everyone about it cause it will be a success. Its not your average thug story