Paris

Do you guys like the new cover ? I know a lot of people use Brittany sky I didn't even know who was on the cover until the girl who did my cover told me

Do you guys like the new cover ? I know a lot of people use Brittany sky I didn't even know who was on the cover until the girl who did my cover told me. Please follow me help me get to 2k followers tell everybody you know to follow me and I'll do the same.

" Tell me you just playin' " snatching the tickets from him. " no look" scanning the tickets over " baby we going to Paris " jumping on him. He didn't catch me " Baby you ain't light no more" I punch him in the shoulder then putting on my earrings. " can't stand you justice I swear" looking at myself in the mirror. " Where you going ? " as I wiped some lent of my red strapless dress " aren't me and you having a justice and destiny day ?" Putting on my white heels. " I rather spend all day in bed with you " smiling at me making me smile shaking my head. " bruh cmon I don't wanna be in the house all day " trying to stead myself. " I cant wear no heels pregnant " taking the heels off throwing them almost hitting justice. " sorry babe" covering my mouth laughing " Really ? If you mad at me that's all you had to say " as I pick up my heels setting them in our closet neatly. " you know I love you right " hugging him standing on my tippy toes. " I love you too" pecking my lips. I pull away " ight get dressed" as I sat on the bed playing with my phone. Fifteen minutes laters I looked up he had on white cargo pants , with a red polo , Mk belt with the matching watch and chain.

I couldn't help but stare a while " it's not nice to stare you know" making me chuckle then get up from my spot on the bed standing in front him admiring him. " remember when you got mad at me for saying white people food " thinking it all over laughing. " destiny there's no such thing as white people food" walking away from the mirror upset. I shake my head deciding on my grey flat with my gold heart Mk necklace. I grabbed my white purse and headed to the car taking the keys with me. I got in then reached over as best I could turning on the car. After a while I saw Justice come out then get in putting on his seat belt backing out. The whole ride was silent until he spoke up but ignored him. " destiny you heard me " I take my phone out my purse playing cookie crush not responding back. His exhale filled the car as he turns on some music but nothing good was on so he turned low. " destiny?" I just stare at the window until I feel his touch my leg slowly going up my dress. " your an idiot you know" moving his hand from entering my panties. " Now you wanna talk to me. But why you mad ?" Making me look at him crazy. " I'm not your the one that sensitive. I didn't mean it like that I'm not racist yet what I said could be stereotypical. People think all African Americans eat is fried chicken and kool which ain't true. I'm fully black and yes I eat that but not all the time. I eat potatoes salad and collard greens, pork and everything else. I wasn't trying to say you aren't black yes I know your both like ms. Mulatto who I think is very pretty who enlighten me on people like get picked on cause there mixed. I wish I was mixed but not I'm fully black and proud" giving him a whole speech then folding my arms under my breast. He stayed quiet until we got into buffalo wind wings I took my seat belt then got out when I was about to open the door but justice opened it for me. I walked up to the ordering station " hi how can I help you " looking at me " yeah can I get the lemon pepper boneless wings with fries and " I heard justice voice behind me " lemme get the bacon burger with fries and mozzarella stick also a medium coke and Dr pepper" finishing off our order I went into my purse to grab my card but when I looked up the meal was already paid for. " Your number is 52 and it will be brought to your table just put it on top so we can see your number " I take the number as justice leads to a booth following behind him I slid in putting the number on top.