Chapter Twenty Five

This is probably going to be the last chapter of this book, I'm trying to hurry up and finish all of these stories so I can write different kind of fan fictions and edit, edit, edit!! My writing back then was shit so it's time to fix it. The votes and comment have drastically went down. What's going on people? Anyways here's your ending.

I think I'm going to kill off the grandma, we'll see. Anyways enjoy the last chapter :)

-

Jakes P O V

I scampered around my room trying to piece the perfect outfit together. I have to look good, if Ray doesn't want to hear what I have to say then I want him to feel hot and bothered by what I'm wearing.

"Mom, does this look okay?" I shouldn't ask my mom, of course, she's going to say I look good no matter what. And I'd be stupid to ask nana.

"Yes honey, you look fine." I took a deep breath in. "Alright, I think I'm ready." She smiled, "good luck Jake, and if it doesn't work out, my co-worker has a really cute son you can make Ray jealous with."

I chuckled, "thanks mom, I'll keep that in mind." Since Ray is childish enough to do something like that.

I gathered everything I might need and rushed out of my house. I closed the door behind me and once I turned around I was faced with him. I was staring right at Ray. He had his fist up like he was getting ready to knock.

"Going somewhere?" He asked. "Um, yeah, this is kind of awkward, because I was just about to ride my bike to your house."

"Your sparkly Barbie princess bike?" He asked with a small smirk. "No, I upgraded to a My Little Pony bike, thank you very much."

"Well I wouldn't know, I haven't been here." He looked down, kicking the concrete step. Oh now it's kind of awkward, I'm the one who kicked him out. That's why he doesn't know about my new bike.

"So why are you here, Ray?" I finally spoke up and asked. "I wanted to see you, see if you're still angry with me and everything."

"You think I was angry then? Could you even imagine how mad I was when I saw you and Michael?"

"Yeah that was kind of stupid, but he and I weren't really together."

"Is that it? Is that the only reason you came, to check up on me?" Jake, stop! Don't get angry, you had a plan, now stick to it. He looked up from his feet, he looked at me and flicked his eyes to my lips then back to my eyes.

"Sorry I didn't come here for anything else..." He dragged the word as he continued to gaze at my lips. "Didn't want any hard feelings between us, you know?"

He lightly bit his lip and I'm not going to lie, that drove me insane. I miss the way his lips tasted against mine. I took a step closer to him and so did he. How can he be so sexy? The way he's slowly saying his words in such a sensual way. How is he talking arousing? I will never know.

"Hey, Jake?"

"Yeah Ray." He licked the side of his lip, then began to speak. "You're hard."

"Oh am I?" I rose a brow, "what are you going to do about it?" Everything was happening so fast. First, we were just staring at each other and now he's pushing me into the door to have his way with me.

I melted once our tongues connected. I missed this, I missed it so much, I'd sell my soul to the devil to just make sure this never, ever goes away. The way I feel for Ray is so unbelievably good. Words couldn't explain anything, really.

He rubbed me through my jeans and I nearly came to the touch. It's been a while since I've been touched like this. We were stuck in a trance that we didn't even notice the door opening.